Chapter 6 Bye

I weaved my fingers through her soft hair as she was still asleep. Why had I been such a douche yesterday asking her to leave. I felt so bad, I mean she risked her life to save mine, even though I didn't want to keep my life. She was so young so brave. She was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her, I wanted to hold her, I didn't even know her name. I don't think I know anyone who'd risk there life climbing into a flaming car.  

She started moving and lifting her head so I moved my hand away as she sat up. "You're already awake?" she asked rubbing her eyes adjusting to the harsh light. I nodded smiling. I mouthed the words thank you as she held my hand. "I didn't want to leave, I er have never saved a life before so I didn't know if you wanted me to stay or go, I just didn't want to go home so I stayed sorry if yeah!" I smiled at her.

"No, that's fine. I was hoping you'd stay I er." 

"ADDISON WHERE WE'RE YOU!" I loud yell boomed through the wall, Addison let go of my hand standing up fast.  

"My god what are those bruises from they better not be from, you not soupose to leave the house when" 

Addison cut her off.  

"No mom they aren't from that." she said shyly. "There from saving him!" she pointed toward me, I smiles at the woman, she looked like a hooker. He makeup was smudged and she smelt of vodka.  

"LET'S GO Now!" she yelled grabbing her under the upper arm.  

"Wait Mum I have to say goodbye I'll meet you in the lobby." she nodded releasing her hand. She walked out leaving us alone again. "I'm sorry so sorry about that" she was basically crying.  

"No No its okay, when will I see you again." she looked around grabbing a pen off the table. She wrote her number down on my cast and some paper just in case.  

"Call me sometime." she winked running out the door. Boy was she a cute thing. I laughed when she came running back in and grabbed her cell phone off the side table.  

"Wait come here I got to tell you a secret." she walked over putting her eye by my mouth. I turned her face ain't and pecked her on the cheek. "Thanks for saving me. I'll give you a call." her cheeks filled with red as she held the spot I kissed. She walked off with a huge grin on her face.

Addys prov.  

"You saved a boy and you stayed at the hospital last night. You aren't aloud out especially when you have those many bruises on you." she pointed at my neck and stomach.  

"They didn't suspect anything mom you're fine."she turned in to poor lane. That just a metaphor.  

"Your dad got angry last night he hit Jersey. " I gasped. "She thought is was on mistake she didn't suspect anything either." she laughed turning down another property street. "Your dad got angry at me next. This wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have stayed there last night Addison. This night its gonna be extra rough he isn't happy with you at all." 

"I'm not gonna call another one of your one week boyfriends dad." 

"Addison. It's been 3 months he proposed." I scratched one of the deepest scars keith gave me. "get use to it I love him!". We pulled up to. Our house and there've was standing with a belt. The tears came before I got out of the car but I stopped they'd only make him madder.  

End of prov

Britney's prov.  

"She's a total bitch! She's not sweet at all Zayn she fucked up everything I bet she stood in front of him so he'd crash." 

"Britney I'm sure she's nice." 

"No I tried to play it cool in the washroom, she looked lie, a stoner. I stuck some weed inner pocket hopefully she gets caught." I smiled at him.  

"Whats wrong with her Brit?" 

"She's gonna mess with us. Niall was tripping and so was Harry. She the issue cause she saved Niall!" 

"Brit she is everything she SAVED NIALL! Without her he probably would've burned to death." I laughed throw my mufti to the ground.  

"Shutup Zayn she's gone it's over well never she little Addison Parks again!" I kissed him and the conversation ended.