Part 12

Part – 12

Note: Undited

Read the authour's note at the end. It is important.

Suhana’s POV

“These are not mine” was the first thing that came to my mind seeing them.

“Oh really?” Nikhil asked me raising an eyebrow.

“Uhm.. I ..” I couldn’t form a response. He knows when I lie.

“Just tell me the freaking truth.” He shouted.

I lost it so I shouted back “Yes I am pregnant and yes this is your baby. But I am not going to abort it. I know our relationship is in a rough phase but I want this baby.”

“Why didn’t you tell me when you found out?” he asked his voice sounded like he was hurt.

“Because you said it was mistake.” I said.

“Because when I see you I remember you dancing with Karthik. I just can’t get over that.” He said.

“Who?” I asked totally confused.

“I saw you dancing with Karthik in your boutique the day after the incident with Rhea happened.” He said.

Realization struck me and I recollected the whole incident and related it with what he said about him seeing me with a guy and said “Oh this is what was bothering you.”

He looked confused and asked “What do you mean?”

“Karthik is my friend. We studied our undergrad together in Delhi. We were dance partners. He came to my boutique to buy a dress for his wife and he said it’s been a while we danced so we danced.” I said.

“You were in a very intimate position with him.” He said with clenched teeth.

“You saw me dance in the same way with your other friends but you were never this upset about it.” I said.

“Karthik is not my friend. We were childhood enemies. We never got along. Seeing you with him just made me lose my patience and I didn’t want to ask you about it cuz maybe I was scared to listen to the explanation you wanted to give or maybe I was just being an ass by not asking you.” He said.

“That you definitely were. We wouldn’t have to go through all this in our relationship if you just spoke to me about it that day.” I said.

“I know I know but you never gave me a chance to explain about Rhea so I didn’t want to give a chance to explain about Karthik.” He said.

“I regret that even today. I should’ve given you a chance to explain.” I said feeling bad.

“Hey it’s ok. Don’t feel bad about it. You can give me a chance to explain now.” He said resting his hands on my shoulders.

“Explain then.” I said mentally preparing myself for it.

“I was in my office like any other day and my secretary told me Rhea is here. Since she is my family friend I told my secretary not to disturb me with any calls. I wanted to spend some time with her and catch up but she had different intentions. She just came and pounced herself at me and kissed me. Everything was happening so fast that I couldn’t register anything. I didn’t respond to her kiss and instead I pushed her back and she messed up my table created a scene and left. Then you came in and I was still in shock and then you were mad at me and you left. I cleared my mind and gave strict instructions to the security to not allow her inside the building ever again.” He said.

“So you didn’t kiss her back?” I asked.

“Nope” he said.

“I was such a fool for not letting you explain. I am so sorry for coming to conclusions.” I said hugging him.

“You are definitely a fool. But my fool. I am sorry for coming to conclusions about you and Karthik.” He said hugging me back.

Then he pulled back and said “So you’re pregnant.”

“Yea but I want this baby.” I said quickly.

“So do I.” he said.

“What? No I am not killing it- wait what did you say? You want the baby?” I asked not believing what I heard.

“Yes I want the baby.” He said smiling.

“Thank you thank you thank you. I love you. You don’t know how much this means to me.” I said happily hugging him.

“I love you too. This is our baby. We will give him or her everything. I already have so many plans for the baby’s room.” He said getting all excited.

“I am so glad we cleared all the misunderstandings. And yes we will give our baby the best living ever.” I said.

“Come let’s go eat something. I am very hungry.” He said.

“Yea let’s go.” I said.

We went down together smiling and holding hands. When we entered the kitchen Rekha was shocked seeing us.

When Nikhil saw Rekha he said “Rekha I am going be a dad. I am so happy.”

“I know. Congratulations.” Rekha said still shocked.

“We made up.” I said.

“You did. Wow that’s amazing. So there are no misunderstandings at all?” she asked.

“Nope none.” Nikhil said.

“I knew you two would work out everything. I am so happy for you’ll.” She said happily.

We just smiled at her and Nikhil said “I am so hungry. Can you prepare a quick snack for all of us? We are going out for dinner. All of us.”

“What do you want to eat? Shall I make something healthy as you will be eating out?” she asked.

“What do you mean you, even you are joining us.” I said sternly.

“No we will go out some other time. You two just made up and I want you’ll to enjoy today. Just go and have some fun. I promise you that the next time I will join you guys.” She said.

“You are going with us Rekha. That’s final.” Nikhil said with finality in his voice.

Rekha saw me and was trying to say something like just go have fun I am little busy so I said “It’s ok Rekha. You can join us next time. Nikhil you shouldn’t force anyone against their will.”

“Ok” he said raising his hands in surrender.

“But next time there is no backing out.” He said.

“No I won’t. Now I will just give you a salad to eat. It’s healthy and don’t worry I will make it tasty.” She said to Nikhil.

“Thank you.” He said and we sat down on the dining table and all of us were talking randomly.

“Ok then I will leave now. Enjoy yourselves.” Rekha said and left.

We soon got dressed up and met in the living room and he said “We need to shift your stuff back to our room.”

“Yea we will do it tonight after we get back home.” I said.

Then we went to an Italian restaurant cuz I insisted on having Italian. After dinner we just came back home so we can shift my stuff back to our room. We soon shifted everything and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

This story is coming to an end. Hopefully i will complete it before new year's eve. Only epilogue is left and if you want a sequel for this book just mention it in the comments. i will only write it if i get enough number of readers voting for the sequel. Mention it if you are against the idea of sequel. I personally feel i shouldn't write one. But it is left to you'll to decided. Thank you for all the votes and comment. Love you all.

Please vote and comment.