Saturday night

You decided to go to the jocks at school to there house party they invented everyone. So you decided that you were going to wear a dress and curl your hair and did you normal routine with your makeup you looked in the mirror and makes sure you looked good. You got in your car and drove to the party

*skip car ride*

When you got to the house you could smell weed and you already knew that you were going to be doing it to so you go some gum out of your car and locked it. You walked into the party and you saw people grinding on each other and drink out of solo red cups. So you went to the kitchen to get your own drink then went back where you saw your bestfriend Tori sitting on some guy that was talking to her she ran to you and hugged you where you couldn't breathe. She looked at what you were wearing and said "you looked pretty" and you told her to "you don't look bad your self" after y'all's little talk you went to go sit with your friends Jack gilinsky, Sammy wilkson, Nate M, and Jack Johnson they were the "jock's" of the school. Anyways you went to go sit on Jack gilinsky lap which he was the one that had the weed so you took it from him and had some your self you could tell all the boys were staring at you so the you stopped and Jack told you "Danm Y/N you look hot af tonight" and you told him "thank you" with a shyly smile. You always knew Jack had a thing for you but you never really payed any tension to it. When Jack took it from you, you could tell the boys have been smoking for a while because there eyes were as red as a cherry and when Jack was high he was horny to and the reason you knew that was because you could feel him getting hard and he whispered in your ear "hey do you want to go back to my place" you told him maybe it's not like you haven't had sex with you guy bestfriend. Once you were ready to leave you were about to walk out of the house to your car but Jack high as fuck stopped you and said "your going to my house to stay the night ok" you looked at him and told him "No Jack your to high and I don't want to deal with you right now" he looked at you like he just got shot I guess because you never turn him down like that.

*skip to next day*