River!!!, my hair!!!

I looked up and saw....... And saw River, river r.i....v...e..r, oh noooo, I was leaning directly on the hottest guy's body ever, River was the hottest guy in high school, like basically every girl's  dream guyyyy, like he gat the biceps, shiny skin, hair, nice body, cold arms, blue eyes, lit face, pink lips, and the right face, coupled with one earring at his left ear, he was just so adorable, and I was leaning on him,  we were so clustered that I don't even think River saw my face ,suddenly the lights went off, and I quickly tried getting out of there, I don't know who and how but someone just pulled off my warmer and let my hair lose, my hair, my h..a..I...r.. ohhhhnoooo, I always covered my hair since the day I got into high school, I always had it packed up in my warmers alwaysssss, and only let it lose in my house ONLY , aside from my best friend Nikki no one else in high school knew that I had purple glittered natural hair which really glows in the dark, and flows down my ass and I was a nerd so no one cared to even see my hair. And someone just let it losed, my hair was glittering already because we were in the dark, I tried as fast as I could, as they all kept shouting to see the girl with the glittering purple hair, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.......

Hope you all are enjoying my story 😘, pls comment, share, and add to your library and reading lists🌺,

Pls click the  star 🌟 button down there to vote 😌, plssss 🙂🌸. Stay cool 🙂.