After school😁

Kairi went on with his day and him and Mattia haven't talked since that happened.

Around 2:30 pm (that's when my school ends so idk)
Kairi's pov
School was finally over and tbh it wasn't that bad. I expected it to be a lot worse. I walked to my house since I don't live that far and threw my school bag on the couch. My mom was still at work and my sister is at her friends house. I'm kinda pissed that I got so much homework on my first day😒 but I'm probably not even gonna do it. And now it's my favorite part of the day, I facetime my bestfriend for a few hours.
(Alvaro speaking, kairi speaking)

On facetime:
Heyy
Hey besty
So how was your first day?
Tbh it was weird haha
Omg tell me everything

Kairi told Alvaro everything about how he met Mattia and Alejandro and how much he hates his teacher.🙄

No ones pov
The two boys both hung up and Kairi decided to go eat. He drove to (pick a past food restaurant) and ordered his food. When the small boy was done eating he went back to his house to do homework.

Kairi pov
"There's too much I'm not doing it all" i mumbled. So basically the only part of my day that I enjoy is talking to my besfriend and literally my only friend. We talked for a few hours which is normal for us. I just wish he could've moved with me but now I'm stuck by myself at a new school.

Back to normal
It's been a few hours and Kairi was getting tried so he went into the bathroom to take a shower. "Ow that's hot!" Kairi almost screamed as the burning hit water hit his back. After about an hour or so he finished his shower and got dressed. Then he threw himself on his bed and fell asleep a few minutes later.

——————————————————————
This one is kinda short sowy😔 this is my first story sooo yeah hehe