At his house...

...an angry Mattia standing there leaning a against the door...

Kairi POV

I rolled my eyes and shifted all my weight onto my left leg while crossing my arms "you gonna let me orrr" I said with an attitude. "Why didn't you reply" he raised his voice. Before I could speak he cut me off with another question "WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?!" I scoffed "bro you sound like a teacher chill tf out and I just forgot tha-." I didn't get to finish because he yanked me inside, slammed the door, and pinned me against the wall. "Who tf are you talking to" he gritted through his teeth now fuming. I mumbled "I was talking to y-" "speak louder I can't hear you shorty" he said over me. I raised my voice a little louder but with attitude on accident..sort of "I said I was talking to you, you big ass dinos-" he cut off me AGAIN and slapped me in the face. "You better get rid of that attitude of yours or I'll do it myself" he warned. I slowly nodded and looked the other way because I was actually scared at this point. "Oh not so tough now huh" he grinned.

Nobody POV

Mattia grabbed Kairi's arm and dragged him to his room (chile 😐). Once they got there Mattia pushed Kairi onto the bed, grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, then threw them at Kairi. "Find 20 facts go" Mattia ordered him. "Hold up now, if you think I'm doin all dis work u got me fuuuucked upppppp" Kairi said popping the 'p' at the end. Mattia rushed over to Kairi and pushed him down, now on top of him "you listen here you little shit" he started "this is my house so I tell you what to do and you're the one who showed up late which means you have to do all the work, got it?" Kairi stared at him like he was crazy. "I said got it?" Mattia raised his voice getting closer to the little one. Kairi became flustered and turned his head which made Mattia even more mad. He roughly grabbed Kairi's throat and lowered his head down to his ear "I know you heard me Kairi."

Kairi POV

When he grabbed my throat my dumbass just really had to let out a small quiet moan but he didn't hear it...I don't think he did

Mattia POV

I got mad and grabbed his throat. When I did, he let out a small moan which turned me on. Kinky... I like it. But I ignored it for now. "I know you heard me Kairi" I whispered in his ear making him shift a little. "B-but it's not f-fair if I do all the w-work" he whined a little above a whisper still not looking at me. "Look at me" still didn't look "Kairi" nope... I tightened my grip making him gently moved his head back into the bed leaving more room for my hand.

Kairi POV

He tightened his grip and without thinking, I moved my head back to give his big hand more room. "Oh?" he softly said more as a question. I looked at him and he was smirking. "You thought I didn't hear that moan a few seconds ago" he asked raising his eyebrows. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. "Nothing to say huh" he completely got off of me making let out a little whimper. "Such a brat, you want me to keep touching you?" he asked with no emotion on his face. I didn't know if he was being serious or not so I turned my head and looked at the wall. of course I want him to touch me but if I said that and he was joking, he would probably do something to me. (not like that chil) "Come here" he whispered. Why is he whispering doe...I slowly got up and walked to him dragging my feet.

Mattia POV

Omg why is he walking so slow- I went up to him a pulled him. "Can you stop acting like a brat for once" I shouted. I didn't mean to, it just comes out when I get annoyed. I didn't let him answer and pushed him into the back of my chair. "Sit down and find 10 things and I'll find 10 things later, fair?" Why am I being all nice all of a sudden tf-. He smiled and nodded "okie."

Skip 20 minutes~

Nobody POV

After 20 minutes of Mattia lying down doing absolutely nothing and Kairi finding things for the project, Kairi finished. "Hah done!" Kairi yelled jumping out of the chair startling Mattia. "It's about time" Mattia muttered and got up "lemme see this." He snatched the paper out of Kairi's hands. "Now you have to find the next 10 facts" Kairi giggled getting ready to leave but Mattia stood in front of him. "Nah your not leaving yet." "W-what" Kairi stuttered not understanding why Mattia won't let him leave. "I said you aren't leaving yet" Mattia told him dropping the paper on the floor and coming closer to Kairi.

Kairi POV

He started coming closer and my brain told me to run for it so that's what I did, or tried to do. I quickly bolted to the door but before I could grab the doorknob, he grabbed me and threw my small body on the bed hovering over me. "u-uhm I-" "shhh" he put his finger on my lips shushing me. I wiggled and moved a lot trying to get out from underneath him but failed miserably. I even tried pushing him off but he grabbed my hands and held them above my head with one hand while the other is next to my head holding himself up. Damn I don't know what got over me but I am so horny right now-

_____________________

anywaysss. im probably gonna stay up all night and write more chapters so yw byee