No POV

When the light faded out came an older Leo and Calypso.

Calypso saw her daughter and dragged Leo towards her.

"Woah sunshine! Where's the puppy?" Leo asked with his normal cheeky smile.

Calypso rolled her eyes and pointed towards Lily. When Leo saw his daughter he ran towards her and picked her up with a worried expression.

"Where were you?! Are you okay?! No, cuts? No headaches? No vomiting? No disease that can kill you?" Leo asked his daughter.

Lily giggled.

"No daddy!" She said smiling.

Calypso was already there and noticed everybody else. She turned to Thalia and Reyna.

"Well? What's going on?" She asked with a knowing look.

When everything was explained another bright light decides to happen. Out comes an older innocent little bean and a Chinese Canadian baby man. 

"What the Hades is going on?!" Hazel asked confused.

Frank just lifted his son up and checked him over. When everything was explained another light again. Seriously, do the Fates have a life? And out came an older blonde superman and beauty queen.

Jason and Piper took out their weapons and looked around. They looked at each other then the rest of the future crew.

"What's going on? Did Percy do this?" They asked.

"No aquaman did not do this." Travis said

"For once." Connor mumbled.

Lou Ellen heard this and giggled. They were caught up in what was going on. Piper picked up her son and stood closer to Jason.

Another bright light. (Aka the author BASICALLY saying that she wants to write another story, (wink wink), and wants to get this over with.)