No POV

When the light faded there was an older Annabeth and Percy. When the Aphrodite Cabin saw Percy they fainted. Piper, old and young, rolled her eyes. Percy was confused, (nothing new) and Annabeth was analyzing their surroundings. When Annabeth saw Zoe she nudged Percy and nodded her head towards their daughter. When Percy saw her they both made a mad dash towards her. Annabeth picked up Zoe with a worried expression and looked to see if she had any injuries. Percy was standing next to Annabeth a hand on her shoulder with the same expression as his wife. They both breathed a sigh of relief and cradled their daughter. Annabeth looked up and saw the other people from her time.

"What's going on?" She asked with narrowed eyes. She turned towards her husband with an accusatory expression.

Percy noticed the look and raised his arm in an innocent gesture.

"It wasn't me! I haven't pissed off any primordials. Lately." He mumbled the last part, but the pavilion was dead silent so everybody heard.

"Yet?!" Percy's past self asked.

Everyone turned towards past Percy. Annabeth and Percy demanded that someone explain what was going on. When Chiron explained Percy and Annabeth had a murderous look on their faces.

"They. Are. Dead." They said with anger.

The Fates had kidnapped their 5 month old daughter out of nowhere and brought her here. Past Annabeth looked at her future self. She looked perfectly comfortable around Percy. Which she found weird. He was a son of Poseidon, how did she fall in love with him? Sure she saw their past and her future but she was still confused. She hated being confused. (A/N Same sis same.) Her future self noticed her looking at her and her family. A silent conversation went between them. Percy out of nowhere, (they future one mind you), grabbed his daughter from his wife and started to tickle her. Future Annabeth looked at them with a loving smile. Future Percy and Annabeth looked at each other with huge smiles when they heard their daughter laugh. All the girls from the future awed and took pictures (yes even Thalia). All the boys from the future smiled at them. Past Percy looked at his future self and family. He smiled slightly. He was glad that he found people who cared for him. He took a discreet glance at the Annabeth from his time. She was looking at her future self, his future self, and their daughter, with a barely noticeable smile. He didn't know why but his smile widened when he saw this. He looked away before she could notice. What he didn't know was that she did notice. When he looked away she smiled more just like he did. Their future self's noticed and looked at each other with a smirk. Future Annabeth leaned her head on her husband's shoulder, (A/N Sorry, I just love to actually say that my OTP is married. Wait no I'm not sorry.), Percy kissed her on her forehead. Piper had to try not to squeal from the cuteness that is Percabeth. The whole Aphrodite Cabin was silently squealing, including Piper. Hazel mumbled something to everyone about putting this in the scrapbook. Everyone nodded with a smile. Luke was silently fuming from jealousy. Annabeth started to get teased by her siblings and Percy was getting teased by the Hermes Table. They both blushed from the teasing and the fact that they thought that they were looking forward to the future.

Sadly, another light came from nowhere and ruined the moment. Everyone from the future disappeared along with the memories of this encounter from the past people. Everyone blinked in confusion when they noticed how late it was and the fact that their dinner was unconsumed. Chiron sent them to bed while they were all discussing what was going on. They all went to bed peacefully. Little did they know that the next morning Percy Jackson was going to be claimed and their lives would be changed forever.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Phew! Finally done. I know that I rushed it a bit, but I have several other ideas about what I can write, and I had to get this over with. Because I hate it when someone doesn't finish a really good fanfiction and just abandon it. *cough* 'reading the books.' *cough* Thank you for supporting my story so much. Bye for now.