USJ

Hey guys, I'm gonna do a similar writing style to my regular one but ima add exclamations so enjoy!

Aizawa POV

"Pipe down class, we're gonna go on a trip to USJ. Also known as Unforseen Simulaton joint in a couple of minutes. Put on your hero costumes and meet me at the bus." Aizawa blurted out getting the attention of most of the people.

"Woah, we're going to USJ?! I've been dreaming of this since I passed the entrance exam!" Kirishima exclaimed as Mina and Sero, Kaminari do the same.

"Ugh, I really need a raise because these guys are pissing me off. Well, I guess I'm gonna ask Nezu for a raise." Aizawa said as he carries his sleeping bag.

-timeskip when everyone has their costumes on-

"Alright everyone on the bus? Ok, pick a seat I don't care who you sit with, how you sit just don't get hurt because I am responsible." Aizawa exclaimed.

"Yes sir Mr.Aizawa! Everyone, please pick a seat before the bus is running, and please put your seatbelts on!" Lida exclaimed picking a seat next to Koda."

"Hey Uchiha, We're all really sorry about what happened.. I hope you can forgive us about us calling you a traitor and all that stuff.." Sato said as he looks down in shame.

-Timeskip btyb chibi momo tripping and pecking chibi izuku on the lips-

"It's really the space hero Thirteen! I have made a fandom about you and it's doing pretty good." Uraraka exclaimed as she hugs Thirteen

"I think Uraraka has a problem over Thirteen. I'll just stay away from her.." Jirou muttered under her breath..

A purple portal proceeds to open in the Middle of USJ containing a army of normal villains, a mutation quirk with a butler suit on and a hippie with hands all over his body.

Shigaraki POV

"Hey Kurogiri, when are we gonna send out the nomu's? I want this to be over with, but let's shatter some of the symbol of peace's pride by KILLING SOME OF HIS STUDENTS!" Tomura exclaimed running towards Kirishima.

Kirishima proceeds to harden his skin and punch Shigaraki in the gut making his face hand fall off and throw up blood.

"Oops, sorry about that, I think your hands fell off, how about you get them and return to your evil lair?" Kirishima exclaimed grabbing Shigaraki by the hair and throwing him to Kurogiri.

"Hmm, Kurogiri release the 3 nomu's. I don't wanna hear any excuse JUST DO IT NOW!!" Shigaraki yelled at Kurogiri.

3 bird creatures went out of the portal and proceeded to rush at Kirishima but then something stopped them.

Izuku POV

"You ok Kirishima? I really thought you died there for a minute hehe.." Izuku said as he crushes the Nomu's fist and throws the Nomu into the landslide zone.

Izuku proceeds to coat both of his fists with Amaterasu and punches the 2 Nomus as they burn and Kicking the 3rd nomu which was the strongest, out of USJ.

??? POV

"Good job, you killed all the Nomu's but I am the real challenge. You will not live to see tomorrow after I'm done with you." AFO exclaims.

"You sure about that? I melted all of your Nomu's with only my hands and feet, so I don't get how you're gonna be a challenge Industrial Mask." Izuku yells as he charges up a very powerful attack.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS POWER?! IT FEELS LIKE IT'S GONNA ERASE ME FROM EXISTENCE! I need to calm down, I'm gonna charge up a powerful attack of my own

"How are they so strong?! Izuku really has changed.." Kirishima thought to himself.

Cliffhanger