~Chapter 1~

"Ughhh did you use the last of the milk and not tell me so I can buy more!?" My mom asked me.
"Oops sorry mom I was planning on telling you" I said shyly.
Yes I still live with my mom... what? Don't judge me i just graduated high school... a year ago but I'm only living with her right now because I didn't go to college... but only because I'm moving to LOS ANGELES! I'm so excited!
I can't wait to start going to cosmetology school and work my butt off to save money and open my own beauty salon.
I actually leave for my flight tomorrow. I got everything packed and I'm ready to go. I even got my apartment sitting there ready for me to move into it.

     I know it's pretty! Well anyways to deal with my mom

"I wAs PlAnNiNg On TeLlInG yOu" she mocked me.
"This is why I don't want you to leave my beautiful home here in Houston, Texas to live in Los Angeles, California! How can I trust that you'll be safe and that you're taking care of yourself?!"
Ugh here we go again.
"Mom I'll be fine. I'm 19 years old."
"Okay fine but as soon as you need help or something I'm getting a plane ticket so you can come home."
"Okay mom. I'm going to go make sure i have everything packed." I said kinda annoyed.

- The next day-

Today is the day!!! My mom and I are at the airport right now and uh I think she's about to cry...
"Mom... are you about to cry?" I asked while trying to hold back my tears.
"You're just so grown now and you're already moving out I'm so proud of you sweetheart!" She said with tears streaming down her face.
"Aw thanks mom" I said as my tears started to fall too.
Over the speaker they announced my flight was boarding so my mom and I said our goodbyes and I love yous and I got on my plane.
When the plane landed in Los Angeles I was eager to get off the plane and get to my car. My car was already in Los Angeles because I drove here about a month ago to look at apartments and I decided to take a plane back to Texas instead of driving to Texas thus meaning my car was at the airport ready for me when I finally move.
I put my luggage in my trunk and headed over to my apartment to start my new life.
When I got there I realized I had no food so I brought all my luggage inside and put them on my bed, when I drove to Los Angeles before I picked this apartment and bought some simple furniture so it wouldn't be so empty inside. Once I got all my luggage inside I went to the nearest grocery store.
I was walking in the store putting things in my cart when my mom called me to check in on me. I wasn't paying attention and I guess this guy wasn't either because we ran right into each.
     I looked up and it was 3 guys and they were around my age and really cute.
     "Oh I'm so sorry" the guy that bumped into me said.
     "Wow Noah way to go bumping into someone like that" one of his friends said dramatically.
  hm so Noah that's his name... well Noah is really cute.

Sooooo that's the end of chapter 1. Did you like it? If so just go ahead and read the next chapter. If you didn't ummm I think im going to go cry now but still read the next chapter. Soooo let's go do that... you know read the next chapter... anyways... see you there!