~Chapter 2~

"Shut up Bryce" Noah said chuckling.
Hmmmmmm so that other cute boy name is Bryce.
"No it was my fault I wasn't paying attention. My name is Lilly!" I said holding out my hand.
      "Noah" Noah said.
      "I'm Bryce" the guy that fussed at Noah said.
      "And I'm Blake" the one the hasn't talked at all said.
       It seems like this Blake guy was checking me out actually.
       "It's nice to meet you guys!" I exclaimed.
       "I'm surprised she's not fangirling" Bryce whispered to Blake.
       "Um why exactly should I be fangirling over some random guys I bumped into at the store?" I asked confused.
        "RANDOM GUYS?!" Blake yelled.
        "Dude stop yelling." Noah said.
        "Do you not know who we are?" Bryce asked.
        "Why would I know who you guys are... are you "famous" because I never seen you guys anywhere?" I asked. I made sure to add the air quotes to famous because I was being serious when I said I never seen these people in my life.
       "We're literally tiktok famous!" Blake exclaimed.
       "Oh well that's the problem, I could careless about tiktok" I said.
       "Well you're actually really cute and I love your personality even though we met literally a few minutes ago so I was wondering if I could maybe get your number..." Noah said looking down.
      Bryce and Blake looked surprised.
      "Um sure I guess" I said shrugging.
      Then after that we said goodbye and we parted ways. When I got done shopping I went to cashier obviously and then next thing you now I bump into someone again. I really need to stop doing that. But guess what! When I looked up it was the one and only Noah.
      "Oh hi!" We both exclaimed at the same time.
       We just stared at each other in disbelief.
      "JINX... JINX AGAIN... STOP DOING THAT.... JINX!!" We both yelled and then we looked at each other and started laughing.
      "Well that wasn't weird" we both said at the same time. "Stop saying the same thing as me at the same time!" We both said at the same time AGAIN.
     "Look at the lovebirds awww" Bryce said.
      Noah shot him a death glare. Then he turned back to me.
      "Do you maybe want to hang out? We could uh do it at your place or ours?" He asked nervously.
       "Yeah sure why not we can hangout at your place if you don't mind. I just have to bring my groceries home and put them up first" I said.
        He looked so excited and he said "um okay that's great should I pick you up or should I just send you my address or should I come to your house with you so we can go to my house together or sho-"
     I cut him off, "I'll text you my address." I said smiling.
      "Oh okay great uh I'll see you soon then" he said smiling.
     Bryce and Blake were just standing there awkwardly.
     "So you guys are done...? We can leave now?" Bryce said.
       Noah and I nodded our heads and looked at each other and he smiled and I blushed. Then, this man, hugged me. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter by the second so when we pulled away I kept my head down.
     "I'll see you later!" Noah said.
     "See you!" I said. 
     Then we both went through different check out lines and went our separate ways. When I got home I texted Noah my address and said to be here in 30 minutes so I can put up the groceries, freshen up and unpack a little.

-about 30 or so minutes later-
*knock knock*
      "COMING" I yelled.
      I came running out my room and I opened the door and there he was.
     "Hey Noah!" I said excited.
     "Hey Lilly! Are you ready to go or can I come in?" He asked.
     "Come in i just need to grab my phone." I said and he followed me to my room. 
     "Did you just move here or something" he said as he examined my room seeing all the luggage.
     "Yeah actually I got here this morning" I said.
     "Oh okay cool you liking it so far?" He asked.
     "Yeah it's cool. We can go now" I said.
     Then we headed to his place.

Is chapter 2 better? Well let's moving onto the next chapter see ya there!