Becoming a new person

We finally were infront of a clear big door.

 " this is the front office go in there and ask for you time table and locker combo... I gotta go now or i'll be late" Brian Said looking at the floor.

  " umm yeah.. sure.. but will I see you later?"

  " maybe in the hallways but other than that I won't" with that he began to walk away.

I entered the fancy looking office and looked around. There were pictures of children playing others laughing some even crying.

 " HI there! How can I help you?"

  "I was here because am new and I need a new times table and my locker combo"

 " okay sweetheart it may take a few mi utes since this printer isn't working, just take a seat and I'll let you know when it's ready"

I sat down and closed my eyes. I was a little soar from yesterday since I had to carry all my belongning fs from the car since my father was too busy fixing a light buld.

" Where did you transfer from ?"

" I can from The Upper east side of New York"

" Wow really.. it's really expensive there. How come your here now? is it just a vacation  or something?'

" hopefully"

" okay here you go.. take care...."

 I began walking towards the door when the squeaky voice called " and goodluck... not that you need it" She whispered the last part.

I was in the halls for like ten minutes when I finally found my locker. I opened it and put some of my personal items and I got a notebook and a pen just incase I needed anything.

I walked down the hallway and found the classroom I was supposed to be in. 

 I walked and I could already see this school was organized socialy.

" HI there... who are you"very old man aksed.

 "am the new student sir"

" okay take  seat and listen to the lesson there will be a quiz next week and there are no excuses"

Wow this man was really serious right now! I barely got here and he was already telling me I was going to take a quiz .

I made my way towards the back whe a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked up to see it was the jerk from this morning.

" What " I hissed.

" Come on .. you know you want this " he said smirking.

" your too funny " I said and snatched my hand from him. I sat in a seat . I was there for  a few  minutes when I chose to look who was next to me.

 It was nerdy boy. Or should I say Mr.Hot Nerdy Boy.

I was going to say something when the bell rung and he was out the door.

I got up and walked to the door.

 " hey it's lunch.. so wanna sit with me and my friends" a blond girl asked.

She must have seen the cunfusion on my face because she quickly responded " Btw am Samantha , and am just being friendly since you look lonely"

" sure " While walking towards the cafetiria samantha told about a football game that was going to be on Friday and how we could go together.  When we got to her table I noticed it was mostly the jerks and the bimbos. But there was Samantha and talia and erica at the table and they were all nice.