Heathers FanFic #2

JD lives through the explosion. After he moves to a new state and gets a new identity. He changes his name and his appearance. Years later he moves back to Ohio and runs into Veronica. Veronica doesn't recognize him but he recognizes her. JD doesn't tell her he is JD. They become friends and Veronica confides in him. She tells him about her senior year (tells him Kurt, Ram, and Heather committed suicide not admitting to the murders). She tells him about her boyfriend in senior year (JD). She says he had mental problems and killed himself. Eventually, JD loses self-control and kisses her. They start dating. One day JD is snooping around Veronica's house while she is gone (JD was at her house when Veronica had to run out so she let JD stay there alone) he finds her old diary from their senior year. He reads the entries from after he "died". She talks about how she misses him and still loves him. JD feels guilty for putting her through that pain. JD eventually tells Veronica the truth. To prove he is really JD he goes into detail about the murders. Veronica gets pissed. Veronica doesn't talk to him for three weeks. During that time JD realizes how much he loves Veronica. Veronica then forgives and they end up together.