...my Powers returning...Is it good or bad. (ch 2)

Meliodas pov

Right now we're on Hawks mom while she's running towards the placed where we sensed y/n... hopefully his personality hasn't changed yet.

Ban:Captain you still haven't told us who this y/n guy is.

King:Yes, he seems very important if that commandments are also after him.

Gowther:Yes I would want to know as well.

Meliodas:Alright then....listen up. Y/n was an old friend of mine....we've known each other way before I've known you all. He used to be ruthless and destructive yet he was always calm and peaceful at the same time...

Diane:Captain that makes no sense though.

King:Agreed, how can you be destructive and peaceful at the same time.

Meliodas:I don't know, it's always been like that....he carries around the aura of someone who can be the greatest....and the aura of someone who could be the worst....

Ban:It sounds like you two would be brother's.

Meliodas:We are brother's in some ways.

Diane:Captain has another brother?

Gowther:I don't believe they're biological brother's...just...how do I say this...

Me:your right, we aren't brother's by blood but we are of the same race, one day y/n just appeared and fought by me...we were kinda unstoppable...until he just ended up disappearing one day and never came back.

Elizabeth:But he's back now?

Me: Yup, let's hope he's alive...that was a dangerous amount of demonic power he released...'He couldn't have transformed into his assault mode...he just woke up.'

King:So he's a demon.

Me:Yup.

Merlin:How do we know he won't try to kill us?

Me:If I wasn't with you he would.

Elizabeth:wait...if he's as powerful as you say than....

Merlin:We could Beat the commandments.

Hawk:Hey, your right!

King: didn't you all hear Captain...he isn't at his full strength yet.

Me:Yeah but I can tell from that demonic power...he's definitely getting it back...and fast.

Gowther: Captain if I'm correct, he called this y/n person a traitor.

Me:Yup, he betrayed the demon race.

Hawk:Wait, WHAT?

I sighed as everyone looked at me.

Me:Look, we'll have y/n answer the rest of your questions, but for now let's focus on getting to him before the commandments do.

Everyone nodded.

Me: Alright then, there's no time to waste.

While the seven deadly sins were on there way to y/n, the commandments had already gotten close to him.

Zeldris pov

Melascula: What are we going to do if the traitor isn't there anymore.

Me:We'll find him, he wouldn't have gotten far.

Galand:I'll deal with him.

Melascula:Your greedy little shit, you already destroyed a random place full of people, besides...I think Derieri should deal with him...considering Yue (oc by KennyS) never got to see her father.