Ch.1

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* I sighed reached over and turned off my alarm clock. Oh yay! another day that I have the pleasure of going to high school... not. I stretched and then got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I started the shower then I stepped in and began to wash my hair and body. After my shower I dried my hair then straightened it and put on a light coating of cover up, mascara, and my signature heavy eyeliner. I walked back into my room and pulled on a pair of jeggings then I put on my red flannel with a black tank top underneath and my knee high boots. Then I began the dreaded trip downstairs to my family.

"Good morning how did you sleep?" my mom asked me.

"Fine." I replied

Then came my twin sister Madilynn down the stairs in a skirt with one of her dress shirts and her heels on. Her hair was curled and slightly teased along with an incredible amount of makeup on her hair.

"Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep." My mom asked her

"Really well." Madi replied 

"Hey is it OK if i go over to Kora's for a party tonight?" She asked my mom.

"Ya that's fine but you have to take Elizabeth with you." Mom said.

"There's no way i'm taking her to a party with me when all my friends will be there."

"Madilynn don't talk about your sister that way!"

"Whatever"

"Mom it's fine let her go I don't want to go anyways." I told my mom

"Well OK."

Madi gave me a semi grateful look. 

"Elizabeth we need to go now." Madi informed me.

"OK fine lets go."

I grabbed my backpack and then walked out the door with princess Madilynn. We got in the car with her driving and me wishing that I didn't have to go my personal hell also known as high school.