Ch.3

The rest of my day at school was pretty uneventful. At lunch Luke smacked my lunch tray out of my hands and onto the ground. He was just as pissed as I was over the fact that we were paired together for our English project. I prayed that Madilynn wouldn't be mad, but I knew she would be. After that I had three more classes. I was sitting in 7th period waiting for the final bell to ring. When it finally did I gathered up my stuff went to my locker and the bolted out of the school. I decided today it would be better to walk home so I didn't have to face the wrath of Madilynn. I know by know your probably asking your self why Madilynn care if I was partnered with her boyfriend for an assignment. The reason why she cares so much is because believe it or not Luke and I use to date. Madi is convinced that he still has feelings for me and is using her as a rebound. That's why him and Calum bully me so much they want to prove that he has no feelings for me. This also the reason Madilynn hates me so much she's jealous that I use to date Luke.

I walked into my house only to be greeted by Madilynn and Luke making out on the couch. I walked past them and into my room. About a half hour later my mom called me down for dinner she said she has something important to tell us.

"OK girls I know that both of you know that I applied a few months ago to have us house foster a kid. I got a call from the agency today and they said that we have been given a 17 year old boy named Michael Clifford." She informed us

"What?!" Madi and I both said at the same time.

"Girls I want you to treat him with respect when he gets here tomorrow."

"Whatever." Madi said. She then went pack to playing with Luke's hand under the table.

This can't be happening I thought to my self. Michael Clifford known trouble maker was going to be staying here at my house.