Chapter 8

In my dream, I was wearing some kind of strange costume-I don't even know what is was; I just knew that I had one on. And with my costume on, I was fighting Ghost. I mean, what else would you expect in a dream- or should I say nightmare- straight after all those crazy, horrifying stuff?

So there I was, fighting Ghost, in a small clearing in front of a dense lining of pine of trees.

Ghost was taking his time, continuously laughing his horrific, bone-tingling, evil laughter while he slowly-but surely-was killing me, hurting and injuring me round the clock.

I was trying to endure the pain as much as I could, but it wasn't at all easy.

As I continued with the 'battle'- it was more like an injury session or something- I spotted a fallen tree branch nearby. I picked it up, and just like I did with the gold bar, I gathered all of my strength and threw it at Ghost's chest.

Ghost, once again, fell down to the floor.( He seemed really weak and... fragile...) I kept on throwing more and more branches until Ghost became completely silent.

Yes. I defeated Ghost- finally!

I cried out in triumph as his body started disintegrating. His legs dropped off his body, his 2 eyes popped out from their sockets. Really disgusting, but that meant that I had won.

Still in my dream, I was about to walk away when I saw something that made me stop in my tracks.

I gasped and saw that through his broken chest, his heart started rising. I mean, it had wings! It rose until it was about level with my head. Then I saw something crazy. Something really, really gross. His heart that was flying in mid-air suddenly... oh my god!- it suddenly exploded. Literally exploded. Blood shot out everywhere and a spear shot out from within Ghost's heart, aiming straight for my head.

I was rooted to the spot. I couldn't move, couldn't think. I just stood there. And as I watched it fly straight at my head...as I watched...as I watched...it hit my head, and, once again, I fell into a deep darkness- except that this time, there was no one else with me. I was all alone, completely deserted.