Prologue 2

my stomach grumbled in hunger. God I should've bought food before coming here.

Oh wait... I'm broke...

I wish I could run between the wall again and just disappear out of existence.

My sighing was interrupted by a knock to my cart door.

A pair of golden eyes peered nervously inside. It widens in recognition upon seeing me.

"Bam!"

"Y/n, hi!"

He energetically jumps into the seat in front of me. "Mind if we join you?"

I giggled, "nope!"

The door slid to a close. That's when I notice he was accompanied by Khun. I mean, of course they would be together.

"Hello again." I greeted. The man returned it with a nod, giving me a one second glance before seating beside Bam.

"Anything you want, dear?" An old lady knocks while pulling her cart to a stop.

The candy and chocolate placed on it made my mouth drool.

Oh lord have mercy on my wallet.

"I'm goo-" growl- "shit."

My stomach growled embarrassing loud at the wrong time. Well I did skip lunch because I was to excited...

Bam laughed but not insultingly. He pulled out a few coins and handed them over to the lady.

"Here you go~" he offered, putting a box of what seemed to be chocolate.

"Chocolate frog?" I asked, raising a brow. Surely it's not actual frogs right?

"Mhm," he hummed. "They're good."

Khun opened up a pack of jelly beans silently, feasting on them himself.

While I pry open the lid of my chocolate careful, said box suddenly rattled.

"You sure they're not real frogs?"

"Nope." Bam giggled. "Where are you from that you don't know chocolate frogs?"

I don't know wether I should tell them or not. I mean, does racism exist here? Should I tell them I'm from the human world? Aaah, what should I do-

"She's obviously muggle-born." Khun huffed, gazing out the window at the passing scenery.

"muggle-born?" I voiced my thoughts. What are those? Do I hear racism??

"Muggles are what we call people without magical talents. So you're a muggle-born? From the muggle world?" Bam leaped from his chair excitedly.

"Uh, I guess so?"

"That's so cool!"

"Thanks????"

"bam, sit down."

...

When I fully opened the box, a frog came leaping out, but I caught it successfully, biting it's head off.

Bam looks almost terrified.

"Oh look, a card." I mumbled, pulling out a card from the box. Inside was a picture of a woman with bushy brown hair.

"Hermione granger?"

"Oh, she's now working for the ministry. She was also a Hogwarts student!" Bam eyes sparkled at the card in my hand.

Yeah but I don't want it-

If I start collecting these cards I'll end up addicted.

"Khun has both Harry Potter and Ron Weasley! He just needs Hermione's card." Bam exclaimed. "You're so lucky!"