Intro

Sup guys! here i am again with another fanfic!

This time it will be an Izuku x Kendo, i just really like Kendo and think they would make a good ship in a fanfic, it's the first time trying her in a fanfic, so i don't know if it'll turn out good but i'm going to try my best.

Now some explaining about Izuku and his power.

Kendo will stay the same, quirk and appearence, although she's in class 1B like usual, but she will be hanging out alot around class 1A, aswell as join parts they usually don't like the USJ.

(Monoma will still be hating on Class 1A don't worry about that! going to make good use of him and create some fun)

As for Izuku.

He will start of completely alone.

He has a special power, which isn't a quirk. It's a power from a legend called Ki control, it existed long before Quirks even started to appear, yet no one had ever seen the power before so they were all just legends, untill Izuku actually got it.

It's not a power you can give or take, he has it since birth, but only finds out about it when he's alone.

Now as for Ki control, like i said it's going to be a mix between black clover and Dragon ball z.

I've used this power on another fanfic called special power, however due to someone trying a prank i had to delete my fic and only found out afterwards that it was a prank, i had someone who could help me get it back, but i'm completely out of the flow so continueing it would be like starting a new fanfic mid story which would destroy it.

Izuku is able to use his energy throughout his body, he can use it for close combat and power up, aswell as become faster. He can use his energy to float, but also charge his energy in his body like some sort of defence from the inside.

The more he trains, the stronger he gets, and the thougher and thicker his skin gets. Which means the stronger he get's the more defencive his own body get's on his own. Also the more he powers up, there will be something like a small aura around him, but it's just some sort of slight lightning around his body but this is actually energy that surrounds his power, the more intense the lightning, the more energy he uses. The colour will be green since it's just his colour.

Izuku will also be able to sense in both ways like black clover and Dbz.

He can sense the energy and power lvl like dbz, he can even sense who it is if he had felt it before, he'll even be able to search someone's feelings for their intention. (Goku vs future trunks, he searched his feelings with his power)

And just like in Black clover, he will be able to sense movement. He'll be able to sense the movement his opponent is going to make.

He will be able to use ki/energy blasts, in a similiar way to Nejire, he can create orbs but also beams and blasts, he'll eventually create special moves of his own. Although different from Nejire where her power circkles around, Izuku's attacks can just be straight lines.

Now for the things he WON'T be able to do. Just incase people think it will be really like dbz.
He won't be able to use teleportation, he can move extremely fast, but he can't teleport.

I'm not going to make him do galickgun, Kamehameha, spirit bomb, special beam cannon or any of the sort. he'll create moves of his own.

Now to explain some more about what's going to happen, a quick summary on how it starts.

Izuku will start alone, and by alone i mean completely alone. But because of that, and his new found power, Villains will be after him, Izuku fights whoever he thinks he has to fight to survive and actaully creates a battle sense, he'll have extremely fast reflexes and really a sense for battle as well as having a feeling of using small openings in his opponent.

Well that's it for the introduction of the fanfic, I hope this explained most of it, if there is still something you want to know or have questions about, just comment on this chapter and i'll answer as soon as i read it!

Again i don't know how this will turn out but i'll do my best!

Hope you'll enjoy reading this fanfic!