Prologue

3rd P.O.V

A little girl was kneeling from the force of the guards who press her shoulder and back . Her mother was crying and shouting to clear all the misunderstanding only to be slap. The girl look at her mother with a frown. She shhouted "mother!".

The girl look at her surroundings and see the lady who started all of this beside the emperor with a smirk while holding the hand of a princess named Athansia who giggle quietly seeing her sister who she loathe so much is looking so desperate.

Everything is happening too fast. Her eyes went ringing. She cant hear anything but she already knows what her mother is saying no- shouting at the emperor.

She looks so broken. Her mother. Today is the little girl's mother birthday only to be ruined by two woman. She loathe them even her father. Her eye start to turn red and the woman who was smirking was on the ground clenching her head while saying incoherent words that she doesnt understand due to her ear.

The emperor hold the woman's hand named Diana. Diana raise her her arm and point at the little girl. The emperor sheathe his sword only to be block by her mother. The next she knows is, her mother and some loyal servants were running down the hall to a secret gate with some help.

The emperor let them go. She was overjoyed because her mother wont  suffer again, but she know deep down in her heart. She was hurt.

The girl ear has stopped ringing the moment her mother was carrying out of the room. She thought she will atleast hear some goodbye only to hear
" From this day onward! The name of the empress wipl fall to my noble consort here! And from this moment, tye wench and her child ! Is forbid to enter the empire! If they do! Execute them immediately!"

That was not goodbye, that was law. The little girl clench her teeth because of anger toward her father who  now no longer has the right to be her father.

She and her mother and the others were in an old cartiage. Her mother cried who was soothe by her mother's personal maid, Tina.

The little girl walk to her mother and caress her mother's face slowly while saying " Dont worry mommy. I'll be your emperor in shining armour" the little girl's mother breaks a smile on her teary face and hug her only daughter.
The little girl swear that she'll protect her mother, from everything and if someone came to block her way...she wont hesitate to raise her blade behead them.

" rina!"

"Rina!"

The once little girl wake her up from the dream that still stayed on her mind for years. She just turned 16 years old last week. She look up and see her mother who is wearing an apron cross her arm. "What did i say about doing an all nighter again!?"

Iris sigh and stand from her chair and put her spectacle on the dest and smile at her mother while saying " i'll go to cassell college , mommy".

Her mom gasp and hug her daughter "At last! Your annoying grandfather wont stop buhging me for weeks !" . She kiss her daughter and pinck her daughter's ear "ah!" .

They continued to talk and make jokes and there is some hitting from the mother but everything's fine. Atlast, they're fine. Tina look at her madam and smile while making gestures with her hand to other servants to prepare a bath for her young beautiful miss.

Iris listen to her mother nagging and realize 'apron? Oooo...... !(⊙_⊙;) she cooked !!!! ' . She look at her mother and peck her cheek stopping her mother's nagging and said quicly " bye! Im eating out," she teleported away. Leaving tye fuming mother and laughing tina while the other servants shake their heads knkwing their master's behaviour.

With iris~

' my stomach is safe ( ^○^ ) ' she touch her stomach and smirk . She look at the  author and wink. 

Author: hey! No fai-
Iris : bye!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Love you all so much . Muah!