17

Jong-han: Why not? This house has a spare room and only Ji-eun lives here. 

IU: But! He's a guy! 

Yuki: Yeah! Isn't it weird for a guy and girl to live together?! 

Jong-han: Actually, Ji-eun lived with a guy before. 

Yuki: Wait... you did? 

IU: Yeah... but that was a long time ago. 

Yuki: Oh... Why did he leave? Did you two not like living with each other?

IU: No... Uhhh... 

Jong-han: He left because he had to do things. But I won't force you Ji-eun if you don't want to.

Yuki: Yeah. I won't force you either. I should be able to find an apartment soon. 

IU: No. It's alright. You can stay here. 

Yuki: Really? You don't have to. 

IU: No no. It's okay. 

Jong-han: Then it's settled. You'll start living with Ji-eun from now on. 

Yuki: Thanks.

Jong-han: Then you should go get your things. It's at the hotel right? 

Yuki: Yeah. I'll go get them right now. Your schedules are free for today. Let me know if you need anything while I'm out. I'll borrow the car if that's alright? 

Jong-han: Yeah sure. You won't take long anyways. 

*Door opens and closes*

Jong-han: Are you sure you're okay with him being your roommate? 

IU: Yeah... I'm sure. 

Jong-han: If you ever feel uncomfortable or he does something, just let me know ok?

IU: I will but I feel like he's not that type of person.

Jong-han: Same here. I mean he carried us back here. If he was a bad person, something else would've happened. 

IU: Do you know everything about him? 

Jong-han: Pretty much yeah. He was recommended by an old friend and now he's here. 

IU: I see. Do you have his background or resume? 

Jong-han: I have it at the office. I'll send it to you later when I head back.