Prologue

Everything was dark.

It feels surreal. What I'm feeling is almost like fantasy. I've never thought that this feeling would ever dawn at me.

My head was spinning and blood was dripping down my face. I didn't know where I was because my vision is blurry.

I tried to blink several times to focus my sight but to no avail.

I raised my hand to touch my head but it was too heavy, too numb.

"———! —— out — it!"

"——— on, — need ——! —— fail —— —s!"

What? I can't hear you. What are you saying?

I was being nudged. I felt that. I was slapped and my hair was being pulled. They are doing their best to keep me from falling asleep.

I felt a weigh on my chest, over and over again.

I heard a voice, it wasn't clear. It's sounds like they are too far away from me. It's like something is stuck in my ear that it blurs up what they are trying to say.

Even if I can't see as much, I knew that the person who was talking to me was just right beside me. Their silhouette towering over my semi-concious body.

"Come —! —— doing ve— —od!"

Is this the end of me? I was heading a not so good life but I would rather choose that instead of this. I never wished for anything like this to happen. I didn't want this, yet why am I here?

Time clicked by as I feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier

"——!".

Until all I see was, once again, pure darkness.