New girl p1

Shu pov ~
After school i am going to market to buy some vagetable with my cycle. Suddenly i bumped someone. It's a girl. She fell in ground. I quickly go in the girl side she is trying to up. But suddenly she moaned in pain. So i offer my hand to help her up. She except and stand up.
The girl pov~
I bumped someone it is a boy he come to my side. And i see his crimson eyes and his snow white hair. And i blush little . Oh my god he is so handsome. I keep my hand in his hand and stand up. Then the boy said " i am so sorry i don't watch you are coming "
" No it's not . It's me who don't notice you come and thanks for your help"i said to him . He smiled softly. I blushed again. Then the boy said"are you New here?"i nodded . Then i said " do you know the address? " He said " it's in left side " . The boy said " are you okay ? I am sorry again for this accident."i am fine . Don't worry . See you next time ." I said him.
The boy gone . He is amazing i said my self.
Shu pov ~
I am almost in my house. But suddenly something is crack in my cycle. And i rushed someone with my cycle again. Oh it's Akari. She fell in ground and me too. I quickly stand up and go to her . She is trying to stand up and i help her but she didn't. Because her leg is ingeore. She shouted in pain . Her eyes full with tears. " It's all my fault" i said myself .