khirami Taiko

Shu pov ~
I am going to school suddenly some one call my name.' Shu' it's Valt .
Valt : shu are okey ?
Shu: yeah why?
Valt : i hear that you have a fever .
Shu : that's true .
Valt : so why you going to school ?
Shu: because i am okay now.
Valt : oh that's nice .
Shu : well who tell you that i have a fever ?
Valt : Akari . She call me yesterday and say you have a fever and you pass out .
Shu : oh I see.
Valt: but where is Akari ?
Shu : she don't come .
Valt : why ?
Shu : she have a fever .
Valt : what ?
Shu : yeah , yesterday she come and talking care of me and now she have a fever because of me .
Valt: oh that's not good .
Shu : yeah .
Valt : okey let's go to class.
I nodded and trying to go school way but suddenly someone say ' wait' we turn our head in the sound way . ' battle with me' she said . Me and valt see each other with confusion. ' who are you ? ' valt said that girl. ' i am khirami , khirami Taiko'
Khirami : what are you thinking shu battle with me .
Shu : me why me ?
Khirami : do you forgot you are the national championship runner up .
Shu : so you are trying to battle with me.
Khirami : any dough ?
Shu : nop .
Khirami : so are you ready to battle with me?
Shu : yeah but not now i am going to school we will battle in the park after school .
Khirani : ok as you wish .
Then she gone .
Valt : do you know that girl?
Shu : no i am not .
Valt : so why you battle with her .
Shu : i don't know i think she is a strong bladder .
Valt: but she is a girl .
Shu : so what . And don't say in front of Akari she became angry .
Valt: ok let's go to the class.
Time skip •
Me and valt are waiting for the girl but she is late .
Valt: i think she don't come .
Shu : i think you are right .
Khirami :  wait
So you come but you are late ' valt said to the girl .
Khirami : okey let's start our battle . Are you ready shu ?
Shu : okey .
Then the match start and she lose really first .

Khirami pov ~
how i lost i do my best but ... He is so strong .
Shu : hey u are strong but you need practice and next time you do better okey .
He said softly give a lovely smile . I blushed a little . And i just stare at him he is so handsome and cute ' i thinking it in my mind . I don't realise that he told me something .
Shu : hey are you okay ?
He care about me . ' i said myself .
Khirami : yeah i am okay . Can we battle again ?
Shu : yeah sure .
And he give a soft smile again and give his hand for a hand shake . I stare at his hand and blush again and we shake our hand when i touch his hand i feel my cheeks heat up . Then he gone i keep smiling . This shu boy is awesome . What i say ? Do i like him . Oh no i like him but we meet just today but he is so cool . I smile again .
Shu pov ~
I promise Akari after school i go her home but i already late . Valt go back his home to help his mother . Then at last i am in akari home . I press the door bell . And akari ' s mom open the door .
Shu : hello aunty . How akari is now ?
Mrs shiroyouki : she is better now but why you come here you know you will sick again if you go close of Akari .
Shu : no aunty i already take madecin so i do not sick and akari is sick because of me .
Mrs shiroyouki : no it's her fault she don't maintain distance . Okey akari is in her room but shu don't go close okey .
Shu : okey aunty .
Then i enter in akari' s room . She play game in her phone . Then i say' akari'
Akari : oh shu .
Then she off her phone and look at me .
Akari : hey come in .
Shu : how are you ?
Akari : i am not fine you know i am really very sick and and i am going to die .* Coughing*
Shu : mmmm  you are not stop over acting akari . Your mom said you are fine .
Akari : oh okay i am hehe
She is so cute ' i smile a littleand said it myself .
Shu : okey here is your notes .
Akari : oh thanks but i don't tell you it's emergency to give me notes you will give me it later okey ?
Shu : you said it because it is math right ?
Akari : hehe yeah .
Then someone knock the door it's momo ' shu mom called you '
Shu : oh really okey i will go .
then Momo gone .
Shu : soo Akari  you know  today a girl challenge me . Her name is mm ' khirami. 
Akari : what khirami ?
Shu : you know her.
Akari : you know she is really good player in girls national championship .
Shu : oh really?
Akari : yeah . But who win ?
Shu : me ?
Akari : ow shu you are really very strong . *Smilleing *
Shu : you too .
Akari : yeah i am better than you . *Coughing*
Shu : right but now you need some rest your mom call me so now i go okey .
Akari : okey *smilleing *
Shu : akari ?
Akari : hmm
Shu: take care .
Akari : *nodded*
Then i go to Mrs shiroyouki .
Shu : aunty you call me ?
Mrs shiroyouki : yeah . Here is this .
She takes out a embolop .' I go market then someone stand near your apartment he told about you and when i say i know you he give me this letter and said to give you it .' Mrs shiroyouki said to me .
Shu : okey thanks Aunty but now i go it's already late .
Mrs shiroyouki : okey be careful .
Shu : okey .
Then i come back to my home and open the letter . It's give my mom she sent me letter after 7 month i really miss her . But in last line she write ' Do you confess her?'  i blush . What she means to say . I am sure she talked about akari. But i confess what ? Did she trying to say i like her ? No i am not she is my friend just friend . I blush madly .