Chapter 4

Jacks POV
As soon as we got down to the pool Nicky was the first one in. no surprise there. As son as I sat our towels down I got right in the pool with her it was so warm in the pool. We swam for a while and when we went back up to the room me and Nicky got into the shower. We got in and she kissed my lips then she started to wash her body then her hair then rinse off then she got out dried off and opens up her bag and started to change she started with some make up which was just mascara and lip balm which she didn't need in the first place because she is perfect without even trying. And the she slipped on a gray lace thong with matching bra. And then she started to do her hair. I got out dried off then put on some boxers and I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and started to kiss her neck making her bite her lip. "Come on Jack" she whined "we can't do this now I want go on an adventure!" She said like a little kid as if they live in their imagination. with a huge smile on her face "well miss adventure you have to put on some clothes and then we can go" I said then I kissed her lips and went to go change by the time I was done picking out clothes she was done doing her hair getting dressed and hacking my phone and adding her finger print to my I.D. in my phone which I didn't mind. I mean she is my girl she sprayed herself with this perfume that made her smell even better then her natural smell and then she took my sweat shirt and walked out of my room as I styled my hair.

Nicky's POV

"Hiya boys" I said walking out of jacks room in sport shorts and jacks hoodie which smelt like sex just like Jack which was down right wonderful in every mother fucking way. "Hi Nicky." TayTay (Taylor) said back "me and Jack are going on an adventure wanna come?" I asked them like a little kid "sure" they all said "okie dokie we just have to wait for Jack" "wait for Jack why?" Jack said walk out of the hall way "so we can go on our adventure silly" I said kissing his soft yummy pink lips "ok" he said smiling down at me and with that we left the hotel room for the third time today! Of course I drove because I only know where we are going. "We're here" I said "Wait Nick why at we at a tattoo and piercing pla....." Jack started to say before he realized what we were doing and before any of them could talk me out of it I was already half way into the shop. The boys caught up to me very quickly "hey Jack look we should get matching tattoos" I said pointing at a small triangle "you could get the small white one on the left side of you ribs and I'll get a white one on the right side of my ribs...." I explained to him "...and if and/or when you break up with me it won't have to mean something anymore you could just say you got it for fun?" I said looking down at my hands playing with my fingers "hey,hey Nicky...." Jack said lifting my chin to meet his gaze "...that's not gonna happen." "You promise?" I say putting my pink out "I promise" he answers back making me feel better. I walk up to the desk that Hayes is leaning against looking through a book of tattoos "hey Greg" I say leaning over the counter to give Him a hug then I return back to jacks arms "sup ng." " nothin where is Nadia?" I ask him nicely "back" he says looking back at the computer "thanks" and nod the boys to come with. "Umm Nicky how do yo-" Jack began to say to me before I ran over to My 'dad'. "Daddy!!!" I yelled "pumpkin!" he said back giving me a hug Jack coughed a little kinda saying 'You know I'm still here right?' I unraveled my arms from his arms and walked over to jack wrapping my arms around him. "Oh, yea daddy this is Jack" I say looking admiring up at him "..he is my boyfriend." I finished kissing his cheek "nice to meet you sir" Jack said nicely putting his hand out "same to you" my dad said to jack with a smile "so pumpkin what are you doing her?" My dad asked looking at me "I came to get my tattoos and my piercings you promised me for my 19th" I said batting my eyelashes "your 19th what?" Jack said whispering into my her "my 19th birthday silly" I say hitting his chest lightly "your what?!?" He said looking confused "well it is July 25th right?" I said looking around at everyone when I looked at the door frame of one of the consulting rooms "NADIA!!" I scream running into her arms "NICKY" she replied back "OMG your so pretty!!" I said to her "ME? Have you looked into a mirror lately?" She said "oh don't flatter me" I said rolling my eyes then laughing "so who's that boy talking to J?" She asked "oh that is jack my boyfriend" I said pointing to him smiling "nice catch girl" she said giving me a high five "I know right..." I said turning to face her and away from their guy talk ".....he is so nice to me, and he's so sweet, and he definitely has a body that cold melt you in seconds and his looks dint even get me started.." "Started on what?" Jack said wrapping his arms around me planting a soft kiss on my cheek and then resting his head on my shoulder "..nothin just girl stuff" I say innocently while Nadia gives me the 'awe your so cute' look "ok so you ready to get tatted up?" I say in an awkward yet comfortable silence "yea but the boys..." Jack says reminding me I have little ducklings to look after "well u can take them for your tat and I'll stay with Nadia so we can catch up if that's ok and I don't think you want the boys looking at me in my undies" I say with a mischievous look that earned a slight shocked look from jack "okay." He says back nodding in a haze then all the boys walk into the back trailing jack. "Good luck" I say "you too" he says as he kisses my cheek and I roll my eyes and he walk down to my dad at the end of the hall then me and Nadia walk into her tattoo room " so I see u got your own room?" I say "yea you like?" "Of course I do I remember this is where used to hang out all the time and play dolls after my parents died." I say " well let's not talk about that sweet heart. So how's 19 felling?" She asks "ok I really don't feel different though." I say shrugging it off "hey nick." "Mhm." I say looking back from me and Nadia's sketches on the wall then looking back "has jack met Bo yet? Or Jai?" "Nope not yet but he did met j" (j is Nicky's 'dad') "well that 1 out of 9 of us" "oh and Greg when we walked in briefly" I said "2 out of 9" Nadia says "so.." She continues "you really want what we always said we would?" "Yep" I said nodding my head eagerly "and your sure this is what you want" "as sure as I'll ever be" ok then let's begin which first.....?"