Chapter 4

(This chapter takes place years later, when they're 16. The last chapters were in the past. Teehee :D)

Pony stumbled through the mini-mansion, down the stairs, and towards the kitchen. He could smell something delicious.

He turned to corner and saw Zizzy cooking some pancakes and eggs. (But no bacon because that's be awkward for the piggy family *cOugH*)

Pony blushed slightly, then got an idea. He tiptoed behind Zizzy, and when the time was right, he picked her up by the waist.

Zizzy screamed, "Pony! C'mon, that's not cool!" She managed to stomp on his foot as he was putting her down.

"Owww! Zizzy!" Pony attacked her playfully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, sister."

Zuzy got up and put on some clothes for the day.

Zee brushed her fur and teeth.

As the two walked downstairs, they could smell something burning.

"Dang it, Pony! Now the pancakes are burning!"

"Race?"

"I bet I'll win."

"We'll see about that."

The twins ran down the stairs, pushing each other.

They sat at the table at the same time, arguing about who won.

"Girls, calm down. You both win. Your reward is your eggs. I'll make some waffles."

Zee and Zuzy started eating, then both stopped and looked at Zizzy and Pony.

"Are you two a couple yet?" Zee smirked.

Zizzy smiled, walked up to her, and smacked her on the head. "Eat." Zuzy giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zizzy, Pony, and the twins got their bags and walked outside. "Uncle Foxy! Uncle Doggy!" Zee and Zuzy ran into their arms.

"Hey, girls! How are ya?" Foxy and Doggy lifted them up on their shoulders.

"Hey Zizzy! Hey Pony! You guys ready?" Doggy smiled.

"Yep!" Zizzy smiled back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four walked into the highschool carelessly.

"So Pony, did you do the summer packet?" Foxy asked.

Pony nodded. "Why? You never care about assignments.

Foxy rubbed his neck, laughing sheepishly. " I didn't do it, and I was wondering if you could help me..?"

Pony sighed. "Fine, just don't copy all of it." He handed the packet to Foxy, who beamed. "Thanks!"

Doggy started scolding Foxy for not finishing his work when they both stopped.

Zizzy looked at them. "Hm? What's wrong?"

In front of them were a rabbit and a mouse, looking through their lockers and laughing about something.

Foxy stuttered, "w-who are they...?" He blushed.

"Ah, you weren't here yesterday. Those two are Bunny and Mousy. They're really nice!" Pony laughed.

Zizzy called them over.

"N-no!! Don't!" Doggy whispered.

"Hello, guys! Uh, how are you?" Bunny laughed awkwardly.

Doggy perked his ears up and tucked his tail in between his legs. "Hey! I heard you were new..! Did someone show you around?"

Bunny thought about it. "As a matter of fact, a zombie showed me around. But I'm looking for my class, maybe you can help me?"

Doggy wagged his tail and blushed madly. "Sure! Why not?" They ran off.

Mousy sighed. "Well, there goes my only company."

Foxy spoke up. "H-hey, I can help you around too...!"

Mousy beamed. "Really? Thank you!"

"Uh, no problem!" Foxy blushed.

.
.
.

Zizzy and Pony looked at each other.

"I ship it."