A BEAUTIFUL POEM THAT'S HIDDEN (POEM1:JUST AN INTRO)

As this is the beginning part..I just like to give the introduction of the lead characters in the story...

SHAKSHI

A normal simple good looking girl who feels like a next door yet she is enough bold and strong minded that's the reason she chose journalism as her profession..she hates watching films and drams as its not the real thing in her view...instead she likes the people in the reality who is not fake and being simple honest brave hardworking just like her....she has the separate small fan base as her reviews about everything is so open and true.

VINAY

A well rich guy born with silver spoon who is very charming, handsome, carefree and cool..As he raised up and studied at abroad, He is not that much interested about marriage stuffs instead he is waiting for a girl who will broke his heart by her powerful eyes and get into it..

RANADEV

An evil man who has a very good name and fame outside owning several automobile showrooms,supermarkets,theatres,malls and a big famous film production company who is very fond of introducing his only son VINAY as a big mass hero under his own production yet vinay is not interested.

VIKRAM

A well talented hardworking bold and simple guy alike shakshi but she hates him a little as he is an budding actor who was a former successful entertaining youtuber came from a small village. Apart from acting Vikram loves to spend much time on nature and small children and loves to teach college students as he is an gold metal topper in maths stream. Overall he is an hot, handsome,intelligent,interesting and loving guy who dream to achieve more and more on his self in cinema.

RENU

A Cute modern girl who has the huge crush on vikram as she is the co-actor of this handsome fellow right from the starting in his YouTube channel and later in his 2 films too. As this onscreen pair has a huge fan base,they are rumored to be a young love birds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-PREETHA SUDHA

Hi my dear sweet buddies..As this is my first English story please bare with my grammatical and spelling mistakes if any...please keep supporting always my dears. On believing you people and myself, I'm starting my writing journey in English. Love you all my buddies see you soon take care.