POEM 3-MEETING METAPHOR

....Hello dad are you there in the line..Superb he Left the call..ahhh..What the hell is this...How dare Mr.Dev can do this much irritating thing to me..I hate him...(Vinay murmured)

Excuse me...Sir Can you speak a bit louder..Your voice is not audible As I recording your video... It should have a clear audio and good video quality..so while watching it.. your Father will appreciate and buy some gifts for me...(Mangal Pandey said these words by rubbing his head)

Hey you bulky monster...I gonna kill you man...How dare you asking me to speak loud and recording it ..you will share it to my father then you Will be having gifts and for me, it's my father's shoes on my face...What do you think man..Am I looking like a brainless muddy doll to you...(Vinay)

No no sir... Actually you are very good being than your father... He is always Rude and Rough..But you are as Sweet as a gulab jamun soaked in sugar syrup sir..
(Vinay laughed the next second rolling on his bed..And called his monster man to sit in his bed near him...)

You see Mr.jungle sandy...

No sir, My name is Mangal pandey..

Ohh..That's fine man..I like him a lot actually He is the great brave soldier who refused his own higher official and shot him...But what about you man... Simply holding a phone and recording video...You think yourself as a detector James bond ....No way man... First of all who kept this brave soldier's name to you...I can't even digest it Jungle.....He is the starting point of the great revolt....But you are only the great old...Ohh that not sound funny..Though it's enough for you..Mr.Jungle sandy..Who is afraid of everything...Looking big.. But nothing inside..(vinay teased him and laughed..All of the sudden..Mangal pandey stood up and started speaking aggressively)

Hey Vinay..You small boy..crossing your limits and teasing me...This name was kept by my sweetest kulfi Grandma...Then your name is Vinay,its a name of Lord Ganesh.. But your brainless so rich Rowdy Father kept my favourite God's name to a silly guy like you..(After hearing this..Vinay is standing like a statue having his mouth open...Later Mangal pandey realized that he is talking to the son of his boss..Who Will kill him for sure if he came to know these things...So Mangal pandey started crying)

Oooo...So Sweet of you Jungle...See you are crying like a small baby coming in Huggies Ad.. It's ok man..Come sit here...(As Vinay comforts Mangal pandey,He stopped his crying)..Let's make a deal Jungle...like A gentleman agreement..

What sir,I can't able to get it?

Okey ,I Will explain you clearly..See as you are my bodyguard and most importantly my father's loyal informer..You should do only one favor for me.. That's nothing but just keep following my words instead of my dad's..You got it my Jungle..

Ohh No sir..I won't ...Your father's first order to me is not to obey your words anymore ..As you will be doing wrong and playfull stuffs often...

Okey Mr.Mangal Pandey..Then you may leave Now and pick me by 4..(After saying this,Vinay started using his Phone)

Okey sir..(the confused mind of Pandey started thinking in many ways..How this guy left me without saying a word that's bad for me..So good kid..He is not like his Rowdy father instead..)Vinay Sir,before leaving I like to say a word...May I?

Yeah sure... Jungle oh sorry Pandey....

It's ok sir, you can call me as Jungle..Then you are not a Gulab Jamun actually You are a fruits and nuts mixed Royal Falooda sir...

Ohh...That's nice to hear Jungle..Thank you..On notifying your words, I came to know a truth that you a great foodie..Am I right..Gulab jamun, Kulfi and Now it's falooda..These words of you conformed that..

Omg..Yes sir..I love foods and they are My world..Even my wife name is Maple Sweety and our Daughter's name is Honey Sweety..

Wow...So sweet family you three are Jungle,okay then just check your whatsapp a second..

For what sir...Okey i will check(He got a video message from a new number and after watching it.. Pandey started crying like a waterfalls)Sir..Just now I said You are sweet..But you recorded the video of my angry words and Blackmailing me now..Is it fare?..Not at all..

Ohh..My Huggies baby..Don't cry..Come sit here again..See Jungle..It's not blackmailing..It's all about our deal..If you said yes,then I will be a sweet falooda to you otherwise I am a red hot chilly who will show this video to my father and throw you from my house..Then think about the condition of your sweeties and you Jungle.. What would you do without a Job and how would you eat your favorite foods..Just think..So come on get ready ..It's 4..We can go to park and take me a video for 5 minutes like that I had a walk and after that we are going for a party...Got it Jungle.. It's my first order.. so do it without making me anger.. Then don't forget that iam your bigboss..You can't escape from my evil eye...tudutudutudu..

Sure..Sir..(mangal started murmuring)All my fate.. It's all because of my bloody mouth..Oh my sweeties and my sweet foods..I will search a better job for sure...Until I will work here under this rowdy father and blackmiler son..

Excuse me..Jungle can you speak a bit louder so I can record this video clearly...

Oh no..Please sir..So sorry..Don't do this..(pandey pleased him)

Hey cool Jungle..I won't.. Believe me..I won't harm you until you follow my words..That's it..Now comeon let's go..(After reaching the park Vinay ordered Pandey to record video and started walking fast,where he unknowingly hit a girl and she fell down..)

So sorry madam, it's my fault,Are you hurt?(Next second ,the fallen girl turned her anger face towards Vinay and scolded him)

Hey Stupid..Do you have eyes or not?(unknown girl)

(After seeing her,vinay's eyes stuck on her mesmerizing face)..Finally,she is the one whom Iam searching for,what an eyes man...(vinay's mindvoice)..

-----------------------to be continued-------------------------------------

-PREETHA SUDHA

Hi my dear faloodas and kulfies,see you soon on next episode (POEM 3: LOVE ATTACK ON MY SIMILE)