POEM2: THE BEGINNING

One fine morning ,Vinay has been reading many review magazines regarding films as it is his father's order,where he got stuck to these lines...

'majority worst movies are produced only under Ranadev production but getting more awards often...I mean paid awards..now a days youtube actors are even far better then those silly big heroes of Ranadev films..'
- Shakshi Sharma

(Immediately Vinay started to laugh uncontrollably as soon as his father's eagle eyes caught on him)

(Ranadev and Vinay's Conversation)

Oh my dear sweet son,what's there to laugh in these film magazines and the funny thing is...it doesn't have any jokes or even a 'J' letter in it..(Ranadev spoke these words causually yet he is in full angry bird mood as he already know why his fellow son is laughing?.....
on seeing the name 'Shakshi')

Come on dad,see this reviews of your films which are much more enough to laugh dad..hahahaha...(Vinay continued his funny laughing)

It's k Vinay,atleast I have my own film production which is atleast a joke..but what about you my dear poor kid,what did you have on your own? (Vinay stopped his laugh where Ranadev started laughing and said)..you see my littleone all these assets are mine.. if you keep on doing things that triggering my pressure and temper,then the rest of your life would be very worst like these bullshit reviews and your funny laughs..mind it my dear(Ranadev spoke in a very serious manner while Vinay started to laugh again terribly and said)

So Dad,actually this words of you are the greatest joke...then these reviews of shakshi....(what a bold girl yea..I must meet her sometime (vinay's mindvoice))

Aaah..Shakshi..Shakshi..Shakshi(frustrated)...this silly girl crossing her limits and doing more unneccessary stuffs that's even not true...my films are always big budget and blockbusters...people know that right.. so who is this cheap class girl to pour her brainless comments on my beautiful films...it's so mean and my dear vinay, I told you to read it.. as you should know what are the positives and negatives of this film industry..instead you are seeing all those hot girls pictures in the magazine covers and reading only those reviews which are written only by girls..such a coward you are..change your mindset and these nonsense attitude...you got it...

Uffff...come on dad....cool...(Vinay hugs Ranadev)...see dad..whatever may be...atlast Iam your son dad..believe me... I will do more cinemas as you wish some day but not now...Iam not in that filmy mood dad i just wanna enjoy my life please dad...allow me..so i can do whatever I like and get whatever I want...please dad...please 'my kittu Dev'....

(on hearing this..suddenly Ranadev got a bit emotional as his father used to call him as 'my kittu Dev'...this time Ranadev hugs his son again with so much love and said)..ohh 'my kittu Vinay'...you exactly knows my pulse man...then it's okay..I agree with you...you can do whatever you like but mind it..only for 6 months..after that..you should start your acting carrier as you promised me...you got it my son...and one more thing.. for your protection purpose..you will be have one of my bodyguard to take care of you ....don't forget one thing that Iam your bigboss and my loyal informer is always by your side...so my little kittu if you do any nasty stuffs you would be caught on my biggboss eyes and punished...keep that on your muddy mind and yeah that's it..u may leave now...I have more important stuffs to do...(after saying this..Ranadev started walking towards his car)

So sweet of you 'my kiddu Dev'...thank you dad...love you so much bigger than that of your big production banner dad...(in a funny manner)...(on hearing this..Ranadev simply laughed and moved)

Hey....Iam a free bird..Iam a free bird..not a old curd..I gone mad...ohh my dad...he is a rough sword...who is ready to kill me hard....oh what hard?...yeah let's party hard...now it's my time to make parties with my friends..huhuhooooo...(immediately vinay started singing loud these lines on jumping in his cusion bed..meanwhile he got a call from his dad)..oh my god..how he came to know that Iam going for a party..just now I planned it man...(Vinay talking with himself)..(later he picked the call)...tell me dad...is anything important?

Yes..my kittu...just tell me where are you going this evening ?

Ahhh..for a paaa..rrtt(blabbering)..for a park dad..just a simple walk I planned to go there..

Ohh..I see..that's a good one...so my dear kittu..you can go to park and not to parties..one more thing..you are singing really wow man..keep it up..I will make you as a singer too..particularly that lines 'ohh my dad..he is a rough sword..who is ready to kill me hard'...I'm proud of you my son as you sang the real lines that Iam a sword who will kill you if you do any wrong stuffs like going for a party...got it..okey let me finish...vinay just see behind your back at your bedroom entrance...

(there is a bulk guy who is wearing a black outfit holding his phone recording the video live)...what the hell is this...who's this monster bearman dad..looking scary...

(Ranadev laughs immediately)..yes my dear..he is the big size teddy bear I gifted you...you gonna love him for sure..he is Mr.mangal pandey...your new bodyguard..as I told you before..you can't escape anymore from my eyesight...okey kittu enjoy your evening walk..in the park...hey vinay..see man..walk..park..it's rhyming..wow..I should spend my free time in writing poems I think...okey kittu take care bye..and Iam your biggboss..will be watching you always....tudutududu...(Ranadev makes some funny noise and disconnected the call)..

-------------------------to be continued ----------------------------------

-PREETHA SUDHA

Hi my dear lovely kiddus...hope you people are good and healthy..stay safe at home buddies...here is the first part of my first story...have a read and pour all your votes and comments on my empty bucket comment section...and when you people are stressed..keep saying tudutudutu...like Ranadev did..take care buddies..will meet on (PART 2: MEETING METAPHOR)..