Plushie

For Autumnhallis

Your so impatient

SAPNOTFOUND
———————

Nick sat on the sofa, his legs kicking back and forth as if he was six years old. George was going through old boxes upstairs and Nick was getting bored. He had tried to call Dream but he was recording with Bad today. The rest of the trio was probably sleeping.

Nick had nothing to do! He slowly made his way up the spiral stairs, to see George sat rummaging through a familiar box.

Wait a second. Was that his baby stuff? Nick snickered, before latching onto George's shoulders from behind scaring him.

"Boo!"

"AH! Oh my god! NICK!" George had shouted very loudly, he was pretty sure A6d could hear us in France.

"Calm down Georgie, it's only me." George nodded, looking back down at the box infront of him.

He muttered "what's 9+10?" Only to receive Nick looking at him with finger guns.

"Your cute"

George snorted, before giving what seemed like an accurate response,

"Simp."

"I only simp for you Georgieeeee!" George giggled once again. Before Nick plucked something from the box.

George's old Panda plushie. Damn how long had it been since he had seen that? Over a decade maybe?

"Aweeee Georgiiieeee it's so cute" Nick started to play with the quite large plushie, "how come I didn't know about it???"

His question was quick and George wasn't quick enough to answer before Nick asked more and more questions.

George rolled his eyes before pulling Nick over to him, his arms resting around his neck while Nick moved his to George's waist.

George leaned in, crashing his lips against Nicks in an instant to shut him up. Although it wasn't perfect, it was a kiss they savoured.

Pulling away, both were panting. Nick smiled at George before asking,

"What was that for?"

"You wouldn't shut up."

"You love me Georgie!"

"Yeah sure SimpNap."

——————