-Heather-

Hi My name is Andrew and Im in my third year of Highschool currently. This year has been......A bit adventurous I guess you could say. A Girl transfered to our class/school due to having to move away. Her name was Heather Smiths her Father owned a Famous Clothing Line while her mother worked from home.
She was really sweet and nice at the start she always hanged out with Josh and I. We were kinds like the big Trio you could say. That was until before Winter Break things started to go a bit downhill.
____________________________________
December 3,20??
Ugh out of all the days I forgot a Jacket or to wear at least a Turtle neck under my T-Shirt it had to be freezing outside. I bet if it rained there would be snow so that kids can play in at this point.
I walked up to my Friend Josh who was of course wearing a big fluffy looking hoodie and gloves while listening to music.
"You lucky bastard." I sighed while leaning on the wall, He took off his headphones looked at me and laughed. "You Idiot, you forgot your Jacket didn't you?." He questioned I just looked down seeming to give my answer that way. He let out a Silent chuckle I looked back up to see him taking off his Hoodie I raised an eyebrow as he finished getting it off of his head.
"Here, wouldn't want you getting a cold before Holiday Break now would I." He smiled one of his Movie star smiles I blushed slightly and declined his offer. Out of nowhere i felt him lift up my as and place it over my head putting it on for me as if I was a confused 5 year old. Despite all of my squirming he still got it on. And let me tell you I absolutely loved it, it smelled like him and felt like someone was giving me a big warm hug.
But I choose to be a nice friend and asked,"Are you sure you won't need this because the second you say I could wear it your not getting it back until a few weeks." "Nah man it look Way better once you than it does me to be honest, plus it really shows how much taller I am than you." I scoffed and looked down, he was completely right on him it fit perfectly for me it was almost touching my knees. So I did the most mature thing you could do in this situation and stick my tung out at him. But before he could react we saw our friend Heather rushing pass us yelling "HI GUYS TALK LATER BUSY CLASS!" And full on started running as if Jeff the Killer was after her.
I then turned around to see Josh smiling a big goofy grin and blushing a lot I looked into his eyes and saw how he was looking at her.
"What a Sight for sore eyes....." He states his voice going lower and lower at the end. I was a bit Jealous but mainly hurt to see him like this, I've actually really liked him more than friends since Middle school but i'd never tell him that.
So I just played along with him,"Brighter than the blue sky, Man she's got you mesmerized Josh." He started blushing like a Maniac while giving me a side glance. He smiled and nodded his head Yes as if agreeing with me. At that moment it felt like my heart was dying and the only thing I could think of was 'While I die.' I feel like I'm over exaggerating but at the same time it feels so right.
Time Skip To After School
I was done with today I'm still wearing Josh's hoodie. But the whole day he wouldn't stop talking about/ with her both constantly flirting at one point I almost yelled 'GET A ROOM!'. Memories flash back into my mind of when him and I where younger and kissed it was a little friendly kiss yes but I loved it every bit. I then start to think of him kissing Heather instead and start to sob into my Pillow that where muffling my Yells, "WHY YOU HE EVER KISS ME IM NOT EVEN HALF AS PRETTY!"
Next Week At School
"Hey uh Andrew, Can I have my Hoodie back?." Josh asked while walking up to me while holding Heather's hand I was about to break down right then and there but choose to keep it together.
"S-Sure let me just take it off really quickly." I stuttered he gave me a confused look as if asking me what's wrong but I ignored it and handed him back his Hoodie.
I saw as he slowly turned around to face her and put the hoodie on her like how he did for me. I turn around sniffling and he asks me what's wrong but before I could respond she replies stating, "God calm down it's just Polyester it's not like he took your Damn dog away." And pulled Josh's hand dragging him with her. He gave me an 'Im Sorry' smile While I gave him a 'I don't give a Fuck any more' face.
"But you like her better..... Wish I where Heather." I mumbled getting back up and wiping off my tear stained face getting ready to head to class.
When I was walking to our table I couldn't help but to notice that Josh was talking with the 'Popular Kids' while holding Heather's hand, Heather turned around and saw me. She snickered and pulled his arm around her shoulder as if it was there the whole time.
A gust of wind passed by making my arms have Goosebumps the Sweatshirt I was wearing was not thick at all so I could easily feel it. While Josh was putting the hoodie back onto Heather who was now running her arms. 'Now I'm getting Colder.'
Later That Day
Josh walked up to me looking pissed off and shaved me against my locker. "WHY THE HELL DO YOU HATE HEATHER SO MUCH?!" He yelled into my ear some of his spit flying again my T-Shirt. I was confused like Really confused but still responded what I Hope was the right answer. "How could I hate her she's such and Angel?..." "THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WRITE ON HER LOCKER 'Wish she where dead'?!" He yelled back again. Now I was really confused I didn't even know what her locker Number was let along have the guts to right something so hurtful on it.
"Do you really think that little of me?!" I asked back my voice getting Louder and Louder he raised his eyebrow for a quick second then dropped it.
"WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO 'What a Sight for Sore eyes, Brighter than the Blue sky?!' Don't you remember what I said if I really hated her why would I say that!" I yelled Mimicking our old conversation for the time she was rushing to get to class. "WELL BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON ME! YOUR JEALOUS JUST ADMIT IT! That's why you said 'SHES GOT YOU MESMERIZED' as if to show that I care more about her, RIGHT?!" At this point what he was saying was making no since to me at all. "And who the Hell said I had a crush on you Jerk." He looked taken back at what I said, I knew I was telling a White Lie which my mother told me to never do but I couldn't let him know.
Out of nowhere I felt a sharp sting on my face I turned around and saw Heather and some of her friends 'That Bitch slapped me, this was probably a Trap all along wasn't it?' Josh moved out of the way to let her friends get a swing to me I didn't move at all I just let it happen knowing I can't beat up a girl so I let them beat me to a Pulp instead.
I looked up to see him watching me looked upset or maybe it was disappointment in his eyes. He was just watching while I felt like I was practically dying on the floor still getting beat. Remembering what I though a week or two ago 'While I die'.
I don't know what came over me at that moment but I start to speak not yell like any regular person what do but speak so they could hear me or more like so He would hear me. "Why would you ever kiss me I'm not even half a s pretty, you gave her your sweater-" "Like she said 'It's just Polyester.'" He responded back cutting me off short. "But you like her better.......I wish I were Heather." I stated sighing a bit looking down at my wrist that has signs of somebody grabbing it to hard. "Wish I were Heather?" Questioned the Girl that was trying to hold back another from attacking me again. "Why the fuck would you wish you were Heather, unless what I said earlier was true....." Josh trailed off realizing and it was true of what he said and how even though he was just watching me I still loved him the same.
My vision started to blur it looks like all there beating finally kicked in little Black dots started to appear but I knew before I blacked out I had to say it again, this might be my only chance even if it fails at least I'd know that I tried.
"Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater I know it's just Polyester but you like her better, Wish I were-" and the world went black as I felt my head hit the floor one last time.

This is based off of the song:
Heather By: Conan Gray
Go check it out it's really Good! This is my own story and yes I may have changed it up a bit hope you enjoyed see you next time?!