-Lookin'/Oreo-<!Swear Warning!>

You see my little brother and I don't get along so well or I guess I should say my Twin brother and I don't. We always compete and ruin each others plans kind of like a Older sister with a little brother if you get what I mean.
And today was the day I was going to do something that would probably get us both in trouble. I know he forgets things and rights it down when he plans so I found one of his paper and changed it up a bit......
"ZAYNE COME DOWN STAIRS YOUR BROTHER WANTS TO SHOW US SOMETHING!" I heard my mother Well from downstairs, it seems the time as come. I held back my laughter and yelled back a quick ok and ran downstairs.
I looked at him and smirked he just scoffed and shrugged it off.
____________________________________
"Sorry let me just grab this paper really quick I forgot the little intro!" He stated while grabbing a piece of paper from god knows where he keeps them.
"Ehm, Can Zane Sing this song with me- WAIT WHAT? I nev-" "Aw that's so sweet to involve your brother corn on Zayne sit with him I want to record this for Facebook." He was staring daggers at me but he continued on.
"Ok so it's the song you told me about right?." I questioned hoping he followed with it. "Y-Yeah it's that one let gets started." I nod trying to hold back my laughter.
____________________________________
"Here's a little song I wrote you might want to sing note for note, don't worry be happy!"..... My parents where both smiling at this line he sang while I snickered. He paused for a few second he was about to open his mouth to continue but I cut in instead.
"I fucked these bitch's and I'm fucking all these hoes I'm eatin' pussy like it's Oreos."
I then let him carry on for that small part not daring to look at my parents but based off of his face they where either embarrassed or raging.
"Y-You already know You already-" before he could finish saying that again I stated, "YOU ALREADY FUCKING KNOW BITCH, AYE-!" I'm confident my Mother has stopped recording while my father probably just pulled out his phone to begin recording instead.
I winked at my brother in a friendly way he smiled and I slid him over the other copy of the song he made. "Got all this paper I don't go to class." "Shorty look good with that." I mentioned in I could tell he was also trying to use the other version he made which was 100% not as.....Whore like?
"Double Stuffed-." "ASS!" And there I go....... my last bit if holding back probably. "Shoe made of gator, so ill see you later. Your boy made the fader." "All yo shit is trash," "UH?!" Yelled out my Mother while my father was slightly nodding his head liking the beat. "She only a five in her face." "So her head get a bag!" I stared at him shocked that he would say it he rose his eyebrow when he was my expression until he realized what it meant and was like:⬛️▫️⬛️
(Y'all I screwed up and now the font is different Sorry)
"And my time don't get waste Ya." "Give me a time and place and I'm pulling up fast because y-" "Cause my tongue like the taste, Ooo how do you that?" My Mom cur in saying "Please." And my Dad sighed thinking the video was now ruined due to her saying something but I played it off. "Keep my shit Wavy~ like Doo-Rags." "Make me your X-Men like Hugh Jack!" Did I mention that my broth is a big geek? Oh I didn't Well now you know.
"I can't be your Boo, 'Ima douchebag'" my brother mimicking my voice at the end of it. Now he's on my nerves making it sound like I'm a jerk well fuck him.
So I went out of line and made it hits personal in a way and responded back. "THAT'S WHY I FUCKED YOYR FAT GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKING NERD!" "B-But she's so nice she's so nice....."
"Ok boys that's enough I don't think your mother can handle it anymore." Our or no MY father stated while putting down his phone walking out of the room with my mother.
____________________________________
"Fuck you Zayne."
"Sorry your girlfriend is already doing that job." I flipped him off and walked back upstairs to my room.
____________________________________
Aw don't we just love sibling love?.......The end of the story was based off of a song I heard from TikTok so........👉🏻👈🏻 See y'all next time!
-Meaning of Emoji Game!-
The meaning of this emoji:
🤏🏻
First person to guess correctly gets a shout-out next chapter! See you all next time
Bye-Bye