Chapter 1- strawberries

Hey wonderful people that are currently reading my crap book, just a sidenote the writing perspective might change from Lexi and Jace's POV to a third person's or even another character's. ( Just so it isn't confusing)

    It was the first day of kindergarden. All the kids had started talking and were having fun, all except for the girl in the beautiful white dress. She sat alone at a corner staring at everyone. She felt like she did not belong, all the girls were dressed up in bright n beautiful colors while she was in white. They were all happily having fun while she sat quietly. She felt plain and adnormal. She knew she was not the same as her 'friends', she was an orphan. She never felt loved and no one could understand her. All she asked for was parents that loved her but she knew that wish would never come true.

    Just as she was about to cry, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up, surprised that a boy her age with blond hair and a pair of hypnotizing blue eyes was staring at her. The boy held out a hand and said excitingly "play with me pwes?".
Jace's pov

      I stared at the girl as she looked at me with her grey eyes. Her eyes were red and she looked sad. She was so pretty, what made her sad? I held out my tiny hand for her, eager to make my first friend. She stared at me almost shocked before she took my hand. I pulled her up and dragged her to the 'toy corner'. After playing for awhile, lessons started. Lexi and I were partners for every activity. I learned that Lexi's favourite colour was grey, the beautiful color of her eyes she loved reading and she smelted just like strawberries.

    When school was over, I realised she was the last one left, even when my mommy came I didn't let go of her hand just yet. I looked at her one last time and said goodbye before she gave me the most breathtaking smile ever and engulfed me in a hug. I felt like the happiest boy on earth. I heard her whisper a 'thank you' before I ran up to my mommy and told her about my day.