Chapter 2

When I went to go find the kidnapper the first place that I went was the park, but what I didn't know was that my sister Myra had followed me. " Why did you sneak out of the house?" She asked. To be honest, I work for the kidnapper and he wanted to meet me here, and now I'm going to get extra credit for bringing him a child. " Um, I wanted to go for a midnight walk." I answer to her hopeing that she couldn't tell that I was lieing. " But we're not suppose to leave our houses." She said. " Then why did you leave?" I asked her in a serious voice. " I wanted to know where you were going." She told me and then started crying. Then the kidnapper showed up. " Oh, so you brought me a child with you." He said jeering. " Acctually I was coming here alone and my little sister followed me, I didn't know that she was with me." I say. " Oh, your so humble, you didn't want to get the extra credit for it." He said. " I am not humble." I said with an attitude. " And if you think that I'm going to give you my little sister than your out of your freaking mind." I say with rage. " Well then I won't do my part of the deal, I'll kidnap you." He said now with rage. " Then I won't do my other part of the deal, I'll call the cops." I said reaching into my pocket to get my phone. " NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted so loudly that I swear 50 people turned on the lights in there house.

" Then you don't take me or my sister and you fullfill your part of the deal." I say seriously. " Well I can't help it, I'm a kidnapper and I kidnap kids so whenever I get the chance to I do." He says. " Well then I might as well just call the cops now because if you can't help it than that means that you obviously don't want to kidnap kids and that your doing it just because you call yourself a kidnapper than you need help, so I'm calling the police." I say trying to help him. Then he grabbs my phone and then covers my mouth and puts a sock in my mouth , then he puts a bag over my head and does the same to my sister. Then he takes us somewhere and takes the bag off of our heads and the socks out of our mouths. " What is this place?" My sister asked. " This is the place where all of the other kids are." The kidnapper said. " Are they alive?" She asked him with wide eyes. " Yes they are but they will never get to see their parents again." He said cold heartedly. " Why won't they see their parents again?" She asked. " Beacause the whole point of kidnapping is to make it where someone without children get a child." He said with a sniffle. " Then take me, but let my sister go." I say crying. " No, I won't let you stay here if I go home." She says now crying as well. " None of you are going home." The kidnapper said crulely. " So you just take kids away from someone just to give them to someone else? You could just tell someone who doesn't have kids to adopt a kid so that your not taking someone elses." I say giveing him attitude. " We all work together in a group. The kidnapper takes the child, the orphanage gives that family who's kids were taken a new child and then it repeats. It's a tradition, a circle of life." The kidnapper speaks coldly. " Now with you two, since you've given me so much trouble I'll just keep you two as my own children. You broke our agreement so I'll spank you for that, and you talk too much so I'll spank you for that." He said coldly. Then he jerked me up and hit me in the face, on the arm, and on the leg with a wooden spoon. Then he did the same with my sister. " Now you children might want to be good from now on." He says smiling. " NO!!!!!!!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell and then take the wooden spoon out of his hands and beat him with it as hard as I can, then he screams at me to stop but I just keep doing it. " Where's my phone?" I ask. " In my back pocket." He says in pain." How do I get home?" I ask still beating him. " You just walk strait and then you'll get to the park, then you go your way home." He says wineing. " Get up." I say to him holding the wooden spoon in my hand like I'm going to hit him so that he'll listen. " Now I want you to let all of these children out of here and I want you to take them back to the place where you kidnapped them and wherever you put any other children I want you to let them go home as well." I say and then hit him as hard as I can to give him a little motivation to do as I say. " Why don't you just call the cops on me and let them do all of the work?" He asked crying in pain. " Oh, I can just do that, or you can do as I say and then not go to jail." I yell and then hit him another time. Then he let all of the other children go home. Me and Myra happened to get home just in time for our parents to know nothing about this. " Myra." I say. " Yeah." She answers. " Please don't tell mom or dad about this." I say sweetly. The next day my dad calls my mom the same way he did on the first day that all of this started. Then he read us the paper. " It says: Today we are finding out that all of the stolen children have return to their home with little but some memory of what happened. We are now free to go and do whatever we'd like." He said happily. As soon as we got that news we went to the park. What the newspaper didn't mention was that the kidnapper didn't get arrested so he came and took my sister and I went to get my mom and dad as soon as possible. " MOM DAD THE KIDNAPPER HAS MYRA!!" I shouted so loudly that everyone there started panicking.