Small Apartment? Save space!

Naturally, with a small apparent you'll need to save space. Looking on Pinterest I found some simple space saving tips along with my own.

1. Get a table you can turn into a shelf.- this idea seems a little crazy to me. But perhaps for some it will work

2. Instead of a regular couch, a couch you can pull out into a bed will be a better alternative. If you have a guest, then you guys can sleep on the couch bed thing. I believe it's called a Murphy bed?

3. A loft bed. Because I am always afraid of letters since I am super clumsy, for me ideally, I would have stairs at the end of the bed so like the foot section of the bed.

4. Have a drawer where you could pull out and have you trash and recycling there.

5. For the bathroom, do you have a tub and a shower all in one.

6.Then the other one will have the washer stacked on top of the dryer, or however that works.

7.And next to the toilet you'll have a shelf it will have all the toilet paper and tissues whatever you can need possibly in the bathroom.

8.Above the sink. there will be a medicine cabinet.

9. An overhang for pots and pans will be another good thing to have in your appartment. Again I am not sure of the tentacle times but it's like some rack that holds your pot and pans. You could have a rack against the wall for dishes to

10. A tiny little island where there is chairs in the kitchen area would be another good way to save space.

This practically is all the space saving tips you don't need an a small apartment. If you wanna post to comment down below or whatever. I do not use this app very much so I don't know where the comment section  is. I believe it's highlighted like you have to highlight to leave a comment or something? Could be wrong.