nine

That school day went by pretty quick, Renjun was only approached by a few people, which Kun quickly stepped in to get them away from him, but most of the judgement just came from the people in the halls watching him walk by and giggling. It killed him but he felt better when Kun locked their arms together and told him repeatedly that they were just jealous and to not pay attention.

    True, many people were actually jealous that Renjun was getting that attention from Kun.

   Especially one person, Mei-Li, they passed her in the hall and without even looking Renjun could feel her gaze like fire burning at the back of his head, but Kun actually held Renjun closer.

   Oh god he couldn't feel safer anywhere or with anyone but Kun.

   Renjun was shocked his anxiety hadn't kicked in, causing him to have a full on breakdown, ones sometimes his foster dad could barely even control.

   After school they walked to Kun's car, where they went to Renjun's house. They ran up into his room and sat on his bed. "Mei usually doesn't get home until late, she goes out with her friends."

   Renjun laid down and looked at Kun.

    "So then we must have some time to kill." Kun laid down next to him so they were facing each other.

  They turned the TV on so the room wasn't completely silent, but they felt like there was nothing else in the room but each other. Kun had the same urge the night of the dance, he hated and loved it at the same time.

    Kun carefully wrapped an arm around Renjun's waist, Renjun's breath hitched when Kun placed his hand on his lower back and pulled him closer.

  The youngers hands were on Kun's chest and a blush crept onto his face. Kun used his other hand to brush Renjun's hair out of his face and gently caress his cheek.

   Renjun knew he loved Kun and all but, he never thought this would happpen. The previous kiss was kind of a blur to him considering the fragile state he was in. But now was different because he felt completely fine, he could share the magical feeling with Kun.

    Kun brushed his thumb over Renjun's lower lip and smirked.

    Renjun was getting impatient and smashed his lips onto Kun's in a seemingly needy yet lustful kiss. Kun wrapped his other arm around Renjun and Renjun wrapped both his arms around Kun's neck.

   They both tilted their heads to deepen the kiss and Kun moved his tongue across Renjun's lower lip.

   Renjun happily complied and opened his mouth slightly to allow Kun's tongue to roam freely.

   They continued this way for while before Kun made a bold move, moving them both so Renjun was on top of him, his knees in either side of Kun's body. He was straddling and kissing him at the same time, what a day.

    Things would've gone further, until they heard a familiar voice downstairs and broke the kiss.

    At first they panicked but then both giggled at how swollen each other's lips were.

   "Didn't expect someone as cute as you to be such a good kisser~" Renjun blushed and got off of Kun.

   Kun got up and pulled Renjun up as well. Placing a small kiss on his forehead. The two then walked out into the upstairs hallway where Mei-Li had just gotten to.

   Mei-Li seemed a bit shocked but spoke in a snarky tone.

   "Couldn't get enough last time you were over Kun? Didn't think a boy toy could be used twice."

   Kun stepped in front of Renjun and glared at her. "He isn't my boy toy, and we didn't do anything. We didn't do anything last time or this time. We just hung out. I know you took that picture, and I know you were the one who posted it. Do you realize what you've done?"

   Renjun grabbed onto Kun's arm to hold him back, seeing as he was inching closer to Mei-Li.

    "So what if I did post it? I already told you, liking Renjun is pointless. You'll get nowhere and even if you were to have sex, oh well, I'm sure it wouldn't be that great."

   Kun pulled his arm out of Renjun's grasp, startling the younger, and getting very close to Mei-Li.

   "Look, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you and honestly I couldn't give less of a shit. You had no right to ruin both Renjun and I's reputation, most likely due to the fact you're an evil selfish bitch who can't bear to see those around her happier then she is. You listen to me, you stay as far away from both Renjun and I as you can, and one way or another everyone will find out what you did."

  Kun picked up Renjun bridal style and carried him out of his house over to his own.

    "H-Hyung where are we going?" Kun gave him a small smile and kissed his cheek.  "I don't want you staying in the same house as her hun, you'll stay with me for a while ok? You can come back later and get some of your stuff."

   Renjun immediately tried arguing back, which Kun found more adorable then intimidating. "Hyung! I wouldn't want to be a burden to you. I'll just stay and keep my door shut and locked I-"

   "Renjun. You're staying with me and that's final. Ok hun?"

    Renjun shyly nodded and smile lightly.  Kun carried Renjun inside and set him down. A woman walked up to them with a smile.

    "Kun darling is this Renjun?" She gestured towards Renjun and put a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah mom, he's gonna stay for a bit, he's having family problems is that ok?"

    Kun's mother looked at him in disbelief. "Honey of course it's ok. Renjun sweetie you can stay as long as you'd like." Renjun thanked her quickly before being led upstairs by Kun.

    Kun sat down on his bed and pulled Renjun down beside him. "Hyung, how does she know who I am?" Kun laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "I've kinda been non-stop talking about you for the past week and showing her and my dad pictures of us hanging out." Renjun blushed and looked down.

   Kun put his finger under Renjun's chin and lifted his head, forcing him to make eye contact with him. Renjun could feel Kun's breath against his lips and once again, that magical feeling returned.

   Kun softly connected their lips, gently cupping Renjun's face and caressing his cheek with his thumb.

   For once Renjun's confident side took over and he moved himself onto Kun's lap, his arm over his shoulders.

   Kun smirked against his lips and grabbed Renjun's ass, making the younger gasp and giving Kun an opportunity to slip his tongue into his mouth.

    Kun carefully stood up and laid Renjun down on his back onto the bed.

"Renjun...."

   Kun hovered over him and bit his lip, seeing the other in such a suggestive manner underneath him. "Kun Hyung..if you're doing what I think you are you have my consent."

   Kun nodded and got up to shut the door, then reaching in his nightstand drawer and grabbing a bottle of lube, which Johnny had given him as a joke when he said he was hanging out with Renjun.

......to be continued on Chapter 10.

SORRY FOR THE SUSPENSE HEHEHEHE