Ep5: Island of Sun

5 week Later~

We reach the Shore and All went down. We look around and see a couple of Villagers there and they seem Frighten.

"The Cave should Be on The North of This island"Aira say. The Follow their Captains who went to south which is completely fulls of Forest. Aira look at them with jealousy.

'You say I have done everything for our parent and they don't give me anything, what about you, Lee Y/n? I gave you what you want, what did you gave me?' Aira thought as she look at her sister figure who walking next to Hongjoong. A flash of memories goes into her.

'I can't change you after all. Apple don't fall far from tree' She smile as she follow the crew walking next to Jongho.

"She don't know it right?"Minjae who is in front of her walking next to her own brother.

"She will find out on this journey, after all, her mother is known well"Aira Say. Yeosang give her a side look.

"Aira, sooner of later, you need to tell her, It better than she find out. Her mother is you father first love. She need to know why she have different treatment from other"Yeosang say. Y/n look at the group of four.

"What you talking about?"She ask. The four of them shake their head. The rest of them knew, Except Y/n herself.

"Alright, here we are, The cave"Hongjoong say.

"Yeosang and Y/n, Anything else?"Crystal ask.

"The Eagle and the lion statue"Y/n say.
Yeosang touch the door that close tightly.

"Found it, The pride of eagle and the leadership of lion, is the heir of?"Yeosang ask the question written in langgue that can be read by them.

"Eagle soar High in the sky, Lion Is the king of it pack, Mingi use you power"Minjae say.

"Close your eyes. I don't anyone when blind"Mingi say. After all the crew, close their eyes, Mingi use his power to open the stone door. The sixteen of them when inside. Y/n grab the eight torch on the floor and hand them to Hongjoong, Daewoon and Skylar.

"Light it up, Better walk in pair, so there 8 pair and the torch enough for us"Y/n say. The kim siblings look at each other before light the torch. Hongjoong and Y/n walk as the pair, the second pair is Mingi and Skylar, Third pair is, Yeosang and Crystal.

Hongjoong Y/n
Mingi Skylar
Crystal Yeosang
San Aira
Yunho Soojin
Minjae Wooyoung
Eve Seonghwa
Jongho Daewoon

"how deep is this cave?"Daewoon ask.

"Really deep, The end of it will have another gate and another riddle"Skylar say to her twin.

"I still don't get it, if fire stone their known well for being red, Dark Red, and Bright red as bright as blood but why mine red too?"Eve ask.

"There mystery, the kingdom hide something, either good or bad, We need to find it"Hongjoong say.

"Say brother, have you meet any girl that get your interest?"Skylar ask.

"As if, he so cold until none girl dare to approach him"Seonghwa say causing the girl to laugh.

"What about you, find any boy after him?"Hongjoong ask.

"Probably not, People can only have one soulmate"Skylar say.

"Lame, People only have 1 twin flame, and 1 soulmate. If your soulmate die you still have your twin flame beside he isn't your soulmate"Minjae say.

"Need something for that burn, Scarlet?"Eve ask. Skylar about to reply when there something make her stop causing all of them to stop too.

"Something isn't right, there something against us Here... "She say.