Introduction!

Hello!

Yes, this is definitely the second book to Boundless. Originally, this book was a spin-off about the Min family's children. But, I felt as if Athena's and Jae's Story was far from over. I feel like there wasn't depth in my story, it appealed more as a sweet fairytale where there was a nice ending. I always try to add some sort of realism to my work, hence why the issue of race was placed in my first story. I wanted to express the concept of marriage, not just all the beautiful parts, but all the hard times as well and I feel like book two really captivated that.

As you all know, Boundless was released in 2018, so Book 2 was long overdue!

This time around I am writing as an OFFICIAL GRADUATE!

Yes! 2020 was definitely a hard year for me, but I never let it rob me of any experiences that I longed for since I was a child. As a class of 2020 graduate, I would like to shout out to everyone who graduated this year as well, and I am so proud of you for sticking through it and coming out triumphantly.

And as before:

My name is Anastasia JeanBaptiste.
My Instagram is : @YourFairNoona
My Email is: Anastasiajbaptiste@gmail.com

Feel free to DM, or Email me! I would appreciate feedback and tell me how you are enjoying or if you don't even like it, let me know!

Also I want to encourage my readers to deeper understand the idea of Self love, and originality, and accepting all that makes you you.

THIS IS ALL MY WORK. No ideas came from anyone's brain except for my own. I may have been inspired by kdramas and other stories but THIS IS ALL FROM ME!

DO NOT COPY, USE, OR STEAL MY WORK! I spent too many man hours developing my stories, please don't be a dick. You can be punished and even arrested for it.

KEEP IN MIND THAT MY STORIES ARE NOT EDITED OR REVISED JUST YET!

Thank you for the support and love, from all those who decides to read my stories. I hope you enjoy 😉.