Chapter Two

Mathew practically flew down the stairs to open the door and greet his friend the minute  he saw his friends car in his driveway. His whole body was shaking with anticipation when he arrived at the door. Mathew took a deep breath before opening the door to compose himself. Knowing how happy Alexander normally was, he braced himself for a bear hug the minute he opened the door to greet his friend. Instead, Alexander was standing in front of him staring at him blankly. When Mathew tried to get his attention by saying his name, Alexander didn't respond. He just continued staring off at something unknown. Mathew looked where he was looking and their was nothing out of the ordinary. It was just his matching set of two chairs and a smaller table he kept outside. Feeling a bit concerned for his friend he reached out to touch his shoulder. The minute he did so, it was like Mathew had shocked his friend or had woke him up with cold water. Alexander snapped out of his daze, and tackled Mathew with the bear hug he was expecting earlier. The minute Alexander hugged him he completely forgot about the earlier incident. They only hugged for a minute or so before pulling away. 

Sorry for the shorter chapter! -Fakea.

P.S I will add more to this chapter! I just wanted to get this out quickly.