Prologue

Important Info:

Pro Hero Uniform except for the head piece

The staff you use helps control your quirk, it helps to keep large and powerful moves in check

The staff you use helps control your quirk, it helps to keep large and powerful moves in check. Without the staff the reader can end up in a severely weakened state and pass out, and in extreme cases, a coma. You do not need the staff for small techniques like moving any sized objects (except for things like a building).  

Most think your quirk is like magic, but in reality you are just manipulating the particles, atoms, the elements, and most importantly energy/aura in the air and using them to your will.

Another quirk of yours is that you can heal yourself and others by mending and replenishing the cells in the body.

If the damage is substantial there is only so much you can heal before your body begins to shut down, it's almost near impossible for you to heal someone near death...almost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being the #1 hero in America is rough and very exhausting. 

Sure, you loved your job and you especially loved saving people but you were starting to get tired, you wanted to start settling down; to find a good man, a beautiful home, and eventually have a kid or two. 

That's what everyone wants right? A normal life or... as normal as you can get being a pro hero.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently you were fighting a villain who was proving to be a little bit more trouble than she looked. With her petite frame and long legs, she fluidly dodged your attacks as a smirk plays on her lips.  

She went by the name of Toxin and up till now she was locked up in 'The Facility'. The Facility is what America calls their federal penitentiary for super villains.

Toxin's quirk mostly consisted of being able to poison people with any physical touch-though she preferred with a kiss-, to melt away any material/object with a single touch, and to launch acid from her palms. She was very skilled for an young adult but you could tell she had difficulty with her quirk when she was a child, based on the scars/burned marks on her arms.