𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After we arrived we went to our rooms. I closed my door and leaned on it. I smiled remembering Jaerin's cute smile.

I know this is not allowed but I fell in love with my step sister since the first she went here, I was just mean to her to not make it noticeable that I like her. I may know that my brothers like her but some of them may be denying it but I don't care if I'm having a competition.

I stopped my thoughts and I went to sleep.

The next morning

𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I woke up (still early) and did my morning routine minus the make up, I don't like using it, I'd rather have my natural face.

After I was done, I wore this:

And I wore my white Adidas and went downstairs

I went to the kitchen and saw no one there so I started to think what am I gonna eat and I decided I'm just gonna have cereal cause I'm lazy.

As I was my putting milk into my cereal, someone went into the kitchen so I looked back and saw Haechan, Chenle, and Jisung and they got two spoons and bowl and went next to me.

"Morning!" I said as I close the milk carton and place it next to the cereal box.

"Morning." Haechan replied to me with grabbing milk carton and pouring milk into the bowl before the cereal.

"Oh my gosh, HAECHAN NO! Who even does that." I said while putting my bowl on the counter top and grabbing his wrist to stop him from pouring.

"I know right, it annoyed me the first time I saw him do this." Chenle said while grabbing the cereal and putting cereal in his bowl.

(Not to offend anybody)

"So what?" Haechan asked and continued to pour milk in his bowl.

(stream So what by LOONA :>)

"I do it like and I will always do it like this, it is normal for me." Haechan and closed the milk carton and grabbed the cereal and I sat on a chair and started eating and Jisung mumbled something that only I heard "It's normal but you're not." and sat next to me.

I then laughed at what he said and Jisung gave me a high five and laughed with me and started eating and then Chenle asked something.

"What are you laughing at?" Chenle and Haechan sat on the other side of me while being confused.

"Oh nothing~" I said and continued eating.

...

I went to my room and took my bag and phone. I checked the time and saw that it was 6:24 am so I went downstairs.