seventeen- janah (tw)

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

extreme trigger warning- jack is transgender. this book is a safe space for everyone, and i support everyone. if this makes you uncomfortable or triggers you in anyway please click off. my dms are always open for everyone 💕

i um'ed and ah'ed about publishing this chapter, but i still decided to as i didn't want to let down the person that requested it. i am in no way trying to act like i know everything about this topic, although i have tried my best to do extensive research. please let me know if i portray this wrong and anything i can do to fix it.

this was requested, but the person that requested it would like to remain anonymous. this was also requested about 6 months ago and i'm only really just getting to this now.

dedicated to -auroric because she wanted me to update. and i'm not done with a new chapter of sephora boy yet so girl is going to have to do with this for now 😌.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

jonah held his boyfriend close to his chest as he lay on his chest, hearing uncomfortable little groans coming from the boy. his hand felt around jack's back, feeling the heat pack that rested on it and realising that it had cooled significantly, which was probably one of the main causes of his boy's discomfort.

the brunette sighed and sat up with jack in his arms, moving the boy's head so his chin is resting on his shoulder, and stood up, holding the boy in one arm and heat pack in the other. even though he knew that the younger was asleep, he still brought him down to heat up the heat pack, knowing he would need jonah when he woke up.

despite jack being on testosterone for 6 months, he still got his period. when he met jonah, he was really struggling, as he was really only able to be himself after he finally left home.

he and jonah had now been dating for 7 months, and jonah was absolutely nothing but supportive of his boy. the dominant boy always made sure that when jack got it he didn't wear his binder and instead sported a comfy, un-restricting sports bra, and he took care of himself, knowing how bad he got cramps. he also ensured that he would always remind jack how much he loved him and would always be here for the smaller.

the older placed the heat pack in the microwave and put it on for another two minutes, being careful not to wake up jack, who during his time of the month's only escape from his symptoms was sleep.

a sigh came from the smaller's mouth, informing jonah that his attempts at keeping the boy asleep had failed. he felt jack's head lift from his shoulder and look at him with half hooded, tired eyes.

the older smiled at his boyfriend with love and care shining through his eyes, running his fingers through his hair as he felt jack lay his head back down facing away from jonah's neck.

"hey sweetheart. how are you feeling."

"bleugh," is the only response he got. the brunette chuckled and rocked jack back and forth mockingly.

"my poor baby. not long now and it'll be gone baby. this could even be your last one!"

the blonde sighed. "you said that last time. and the time before that. and the time before that."

"well no matter what happens i'm going to be here to help you and look after you. and you have to stop getting so embarassed sweetheart. i don't care. it's normal."

"it isn't jonah. i don't think you understand that."

the twenty-two year old just sighed and pushed the boy's head gently into his neck, knowing that continuing on this topic would just make his boyfriend upset and make him even more dysphoric.

he felt jack breathe in with a shudder and knew that his cramps had returned to their full tyrant and he desperately needed that heat pack, although he would never say anything to jonah about it.

the elder picked the blonde up and off of the counter and carried him to the living room, setting him down to sit on the couch and placed the pack on his lower abdomen and kissing his forehead. he then sat beside the boy in pan, legs crossed as he faced him.

jonah pushes jack's hair out of his face and off of his forehead lovingly. "it's okay to say that you're in pain babe. i know that lots of people wouldn't be able to deal with what you do, let alone do it without showing the fact or complaining about the way that they were feeling."

the smaller brunette raised his shoulders into a slight shrug, dismissing the words that jonah spoke, despite them being the truth.

"i just want it all to be okay, you know? i just want to be a real boy finally and never have to deal with any of this shit every again."

the oldest pressed gentle pecks to the boy's hairline before pulling away.

"you'll always be a handsome boy to me, and you will very much be a real boy, no matter what. you could turn around and decide to be a furry if you wanted (jack snorted) and i would still support you because even though i did fall in love with the perfect body you adourn, i also fell in love with your amazing mind and personality."

the younger brunette felt comfort flow through his body, even though he was still in a bit of pain and he was bleeding from a part that he had on his body that he didn't really want, he didn't feel dysphoric for a couple hours while jonah held him in his strong arms.

and even though the paradise was only temporary, as he accidentally bled through a little bit onto his boxer shorts and his dysphoria started acting up again, jonah helped him through the whole thing and reassured him that he would always be more then his body, that he was more then just a boy, he was his boy. and he promised that he would walk to hell and back for him in a heartbeat.

jonah loved the boy he was lucky enough to have, and he wouldn't let him go until the day he died. because that's just what you do when you're in love.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

1133 words.

ew the ending was rough but yayaya happy new year's eve (it is here) and yeah. i've written my list of goals for the year already and i'm super happy to start achieving them!

love you guys, i hope you all had a very merry christmas and your 2021 is much better!

not edited.