A Date?Yes!!

Heyy guys.Sorry for any mistakes in the story,I am trying to go back and fix them.Thank you all for reading this,means alot to me.So I think this fan fiction is going to be about R5 too since DJ is going to live there and everything.I am going to try and make a schedule for when I post stories.I will put it at the end of this chapter.

                                                                                                                love sarahr5loverxxx

        (DJ Point of View)

        Last night was a blur.All I remember is my dad abusing me and Ross carrying me upstairs.My dad has NEVER hit me,in my life.I think he was just drunk last night,which is weird because he never drinks.

        I felt someone shaking me as I opened my eyes.I could barely see Ross was smiling down at me because I had hair all over my face.I rolled onto my back,and his smile started to fade into a frown."Oh,babe."He looked depressed and gently pulled my head into his chest.

        "Rydell!" Wait.Who is Rydell? I didn't know Ross had any siblings.A girl with blonde curled hair and bangs walked in."What?" she asked.He flipped me around and showed her my face.She gasped and pulled me into her room (I think).It was bright pink,although it seemed like everything in here was.She sat me down in a chair by a vanity and pulled open a drawer.She was pulling out foundation,and blush,and mascara.

        "We have to cover up these bruises."Ohhhh.That's why everyone was gasping when they saw me.I nodded as she pulled out the foundation.She eventually put everything on,after having to kick Ross out twice.I usually just did eye and lip makeup,so seeing myself in foundation and blush was a surprise.

"Wow.I look-"I was about to finish when I heard the door open."Incredible."Ross said as smiled at the me.I felt myself go red,but luckily he couldn't see because of the makeup.Ross walked up behind me and hugged me from the back.I put my hands over his and he smiled.

        "Do you want to go on a date with me?"Ross asked.I nodded my head and (somehow) his grin got even bigger than it already was.I heard him mumble a yes and kissed me on the cheek.Rydell shooed him out of her room and turned towards me.

        "We need to get you something cute to wear tonight."She waltzed over to her closet and pulled out this beautiful red lace dress.I nodded my head as she shoved me into a bathroom."Try it on!"She threw some heels in the door.I slipped it on and it fit perfectly.I walked out with the shoes on and she gasped."Oh,DJ.It's perfect!Ross will love it."I walked back into the bathroom and changed back into my normal clothes.

        For the rest of the day we didn't do much,Stormie helped me move my stuff from my old house to Ross's,and said I would stay in the guest bedroom.We ended up moving everything in there with enough time for me to get my hair curled and makeup done.I am soo excited for tonight.

So heyyyy..I got really tired tonight (I just had 4 hours straight of volleyball practice)So I ended it there..So if anybody wants to I have this page on Polyvore.My name is sarahjonsey if anyone wants to check it out..So I am thinking about having new stories up on Sunday,Tuesday,Wednesday,and Thursdays..It might change,because of my game days..Like I said,I am making this an R5 fan fiction.I will need people to be girlfriends of Ross's brothers.You can either message me or comment your name and whose gf you want to be..I think that is it!Thanks for reading!I appreciate it soo much.

                                                                                                love sarahR5loverxxx