sangie

previously:

-> "cute."

"What was that jongho?"

"Huh? Oh umm nothing let's go come on san we gotta go to class!" <-

->hiya lovelies! Just a heads up : Yeosang crossdresses in this chapter and will cross dress in other chapters as well if you're uncomfortable don't read. Enjoy<-

Time skip to lunch period

"Today was a teacher's birthday so you kids have 3 hours to eat. No one is allowed to leave the building. Eat well" said the principal on the microphone.

Yeosang was silently eating with hongjoong who was on the phone with an angry seonghwa, mingi who was flirting with a blushing yunho and wooyoung who was talking about his undying love for San. Who he only talked to once and saw him twice.

Yeosang chuckled as hongjoong told seonghwa for the 5th time that he didn't know where he put the laters shoes.

Right next to them, jongho was eating along with a smirking San (probably from hearing wooyoung), Jungkook talking about jongho's next tattoo and Taehyung sitting in jungkooks lap while staring at his phone.

"Yeosang can we come over tonight?"

Yeosang's head shot up in fear

"w-what w-why-"

"Yes omg couse hongjoong hyung! You're always welcome!" Said wooyoung while smiling brightly.

"Umm woo? Can I talk to you please?"

"Oh Hmm ok? Let's go to another table"

Yeosang and wooyoung quickly left to another table and right as they sat down Yeosang started talking.

"woo what the hell?? You know I don't like when people invade my privacy!! Only seonghwa knows about the real me and I'm not ready to let someone in yet!"

"Yeosangie...I'm sorry but..it's been 3 years sang 3! Please at least try hm?"

"But wooooooo!!! You know I hate wearing these shity outfits when I'm home!"

At this point both boys were talking in pout (Idk if y'all get what I mean)

"Well wear clothes you want? Please yeo for me hm? Come onnnn!"

"You promise you'll keep me safe?"

"Promise."

"Fine."

With that they both went back to their table and laughed without seeing the time pass.

Time skip an hour after school

Yeosang just got out of the shower and was trying to find an outfit he felt comfortable and confident in.

"WOOYOUNG GET YOUR ASS UP FROM THE COUCH AND COME HELP ME!!"

The two friends spent about 30 minutes before coming up with an outfit they both liked :

(Minus the hair clips, the bag and the sunglasses)

Hongjoong's pov

Me and the boys (Aka seonghwa, yunho and mingi) were currently walking to woosang's house while talking.

"Hey guys? I umm have a small confession to make.."

Everyone turned to look at mingi

"I can't really get along with yeosang for some reason..like we talk but it always feels awkward idk I feel like he's hiding something..."

Seonghwa smiled before answering "it's ok mingi you'll get to know him better in no time!"

Yeosang's pov

I can do it.

I can do it.

I can do it.

I can do it.

I can do it.

I can- I can't do it.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuc-"

"HEY LANGUAGE WOO."

"oh umm right sorry....duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck..."

"What's wrong anyways?"

"I can't do it."

"What?"

"I can't tell them. I cant. They're gonna hate me!"

"Yeosang it's just the way you dress they won't care"

"Wooyoung I can't."

"Fine. Fine go get changed baby it's ok~ we'll tell them another time ok? When you're ready Hmm?"

"o-ok thank you woo"

I quickly ran back to my room to change into some clothes they wouldn't questions.

I sadly smiled as I felt like I was a burden to woo

I sadly smiled as I felt like I was a burden to woo...I mean..the boy had plenty of friends and couldn't invite them over just because I was insecure.

How fucking selfi- ducking selfish sorry.

Anyways I went back to woo only to see that everyone was already here.

"Oh hey guys!!"

"Hi! Woah your house is so cool! Why did you never invite us before?"

"Well it usually isn't clean around here so-"

Wooyoung was cut of by mingi suddenly asking

"Yeosang what are those earrings?"

I gasped. oh. my. god. Fuck I'm fucked nonono how could I forget to take off my earrings aaaahhhhhh!

"Earrin- oh! Well I found them laying around my room and wanted to try them on to see how they looked and as I went to see woo to show him and ask his opinion you guys were here..haha."

Thank gosh I had to lie in my childhood or else I would've never been able to do that!

"Oh ok...you wore a girls necklace as wel-"

"Yeosang?"

I looked at hongjoong after he said my name curiously..

"Y-yes hyung?"

"what if I call you sangie?"

"h-huh?"

"Sangie."

"w-what? N-no don't...don't call me that it's not my name...I'm..I'm yeosang hyung yeosang not s-sang-"

"But it's your insta name to your cross dressing account.."

"what-"

duck.