Twelve: Busted

Jungkook P

Jungkook P.O.V

AAt this point i had searched in every single corner of my house but to no avail. I still couldn't find that coursed fucking tape. It's like it vanished into thin air.

Think Jungkook, think. Where else could it be if it isn't here ?

...well, nowhere else really...

I'm pretty sure it was in my hands just before i passed out from the alcoho-

Wait, that's it!
When i woke up the door was open. That means that anybody could have had access to my room while i was unconscious.

And if that is true it means that anyone from the campus could have took the tape.

Oh, wait ... that's even worse!

Jungkook,you idiot, you fucked up big time....again.

If anybody sees the tape i won't forgive myself. I need to find it as soon as possible.

Then again where should i even start ? Who should i question first ?

I'm only one person, it's gonna take way to long if i do it by myself.

It seems like I'll need some help from an old friend.

The only person i can trust with such a problem, the one that started it all.

Jimin hyung.

......................

Come on hyung, pick that damn phone up. I really need to talk to you.

"Biiiiiiiiip"

Another one

"Biiiiiiiiip"

And another one

"Biiiiiiiiip"

And another one, and it feels like I'm gonna go insane. But all of the sudden from the other side of the line a crush can be heard and right after, the quiet voices in the background catch my attention.

"Hyung ? Jimin I need your hel-"

"..please go slower " a muffled feminine voice is heard from the line and my heart drops at the pit of my stomach.

That voice seems way too familiar to me

I don't say anything. The discussion that takes place between Jimin and the female ,I'm guessing is a more intimate one based on the moans that can be heard from the end of the line.

Ready to end the call and let him finish his business i drag my phone away from my ear when the conversation takes an unexpected turn gaining my full attention once more

" .....Y/n , I'm cumming "

...Y-Y/n ?

".....get on your fucking knees"