Chapter 3

(KIIIIILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOWWW)

Eraserhead's pov

I smirk at the problem child until I see the sheer panic on his face. AND BLOOD! How did the blood even get there. I swear it wasn't there before. I look at the other kid and see a look of horror on his face. I look back at the young vigilante and see the panic in his face but it's not rational panic it looks like he's having a panic attack so I loosen the scarf to a more comforting length and look at the other teen but he's frozen in place so I do the only thing I can think of. I try to calm him down best I can. " kid just breathe. Can you match my breathing" I slowly go towards him I see movement out of the corner of my eye and I move slightly to let the older boy through. I watched as Karuma calmed Yasei down. Now would be the perfect time to bring them into police custody but it fells wrong so a grabbed my capture weapon and jumped to a different roof.

Izu's pov

I woke up groggily before looking around for Dabi. 'what happened-OH WAIT SHIT' I see Dabi smoking on the balcony. it smells like weed. I crept over to him and I saw him looking up. I follow his gaze to see what he's looking at. I see a pair of red wings. "you miss him don't you" I whisper. He just nods. " you should talk to him" He stays silent. I sigh before yelling to the over grown chicken "HEY BIRD MAN." He looks down and I smile. "Come down here please." He seems cautious before slowly gliding down. Dabi glares at me before bolting for the door. I grab his arm before whispering in his ear "If you don't talk to him I'll show him pictures of you in a maid dress." He looks at me in horror. "You wouldn't." I smirk at him and he takes it as an answer. I hear him say something like "damn brat" under his breath. Hawks lands with a soft thud before asking "what do you need kid." "my friend wants to tell you something." Dabi's glare deepens before he looks up. " h-hey Keigo." he looks down nervously while biting his lip. Suddenly the young pro hero burst into tears before hugging Dabi like his life depended on it. "Where the hell have you been." "Uuuh well about that..."

(sorry for not posting for so long I'm not really good at getting motivation but ill push through it for you guys. Expect some Dabi x Hawks fluff next chapter. I'm working on future chapters now.)