5.Noah

The way she eats that chocolate cupcake, makes me want to be that chocolate cupcake now.

The problem with seeing her, is that these dirty thoughts about what I would do if I could have her in my bed. And at the moment I cannot think about it, because we are in the school cafeteria.

But that little guy makes any attempt to approach Carter, something impossible.

__I hate that guy.

Peter laughs and after also looking in her direction, he tells me:

__Still obsessed with this girl?

__It's not an obsession!

__Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that you are only obsessed with her ass.

I look at him reprovingly and he just laughs. He knows he is right. I just say:

__But have you noticed that perfect ass that she has well?

I mean trying to draw the shape with my hands, biting my lips just thinking about it.  I look in her direction again that she is wiping the corner of her mouth so sexy, that it is smeared with chocolate making those dirty thoughts come back to my mind and she catches me looking in her direction.

Peter brings me to reality, when he replies:

__Actually not, but an ass is coming there that surely you know.

Before I can processing the sentence, Natalie tells me in my ear:

__I'll be alone tonight.

I would be more excited if she weren't so easy. Not that I dont like the easy sex that always goes with Natalie. But in the beginning it was more interesting. At least she isnt the needy type, who needs to be hugged after all.

She comes around and sits on my lap. Strange as it may seem, Madison Carter is looking in our direction again. If she wasnt dating that guy, I'd say she might be interested in me. Or maybe Peter is right and I think the world revolves around my dick.

This is really hard, we don’t have friends or classes in common, which makes she almost inaccessible to me. And it just makes me want even more to have her in my bed.

But since she happens to be looking my way, I’ll pretend to be very interested in how Natalie says she’s going to cheer for me in today's fight.

You can’t tell Madison’s reaction, because I don’t even know if she really has any interest in me, she’s not like the girls who I am used to date, she is so difficult to interpret.

When I look in their direction again, she is getting up and going out with that guy clinging to her waist and she is doing the same to him.

I think Peter is right I don't have a chance with this girl. Which doesn't make me want less.