8.Noah

That guy is with her again.

But the most important thing is that she is here and as much as I still think it was a coincidence that she came, I like to think that maybe she really did been here because she knew I would come. And I like those shorts tha  she is wearing.

I think it would be asking too much for Natalie to leave me a little to enjoy with her friends. I like her, I used to love having her around, shamelessly teasing me in front of everyone. Like when she put her hand inside my pants at school meetings or in the cafeteria.

But lately she has been very sticky, or maybe it was me who wanted to be with another girl. And I know that it is, she is there a few meters away.

I have to stop looking at her in those shorts before she catches me doing this, as she already did a few times.

The problem is that when I try not to do that, she gets up, takes off her shorts, just wearing a bikini and has my full attention back. This is certainly a bonus.

She walks to the beach and my eyes follow her even though she is accompanied by that little guy. I see that she doesn't just have my attention, many other guys are looking in that direction and saying some things that I cannot understand, but I have an idea of ​​what it is, because I am thinking the same thing.

  I don't like that, I like even less the anger that I feel for each one of them looking at her.

I hate it even more when that guy kisses her and his hand goes down stopping where I wanted be with my hand.

Natalie turns around, sits on my lap and seconds later comes to my ear saying:  __Wow! Is this all down here because of me?

It is not.

Actually, it hasn't been for a while now, at least not when Madison Carter is around. But Natalie doesn't need to know that.

I kiss her and say holding her hand:

__Come with me.

...

We are close to the forest where I parked the car Natalie doesn’t mind being spotted getting fucked while leaning against my car, in fact I think she would find it exciting if someone saw us.

She has her legs around my waist while I hold her on her lap and she isnt very quiet.

I say teasing in her ear:

__I want to fuck you from behind.

She smiles maliciously and says:

__If it remains so good, you can fuck me any way you want.

I will not deny that she knows what to say to make a crazy guy horny.

She then o turns around and I go deep behind, I have to put my hand on her mouth so she can stop screaming so loudly.

...

A few minutes later we went back to the lake . Madison is no longer here.

It is frustrating that even after fucking a hot fucking girl the way I wanted to, I still have another girl in mind.

A girl that I'm about to give up on.