when it all started

If you're reading this, it means I haven't chickened out about sending you this simple birthday gift. Hopefully you like it.

W E L C O M E
This is a fanfic and you're a part of it, Louise.

November 2, 2019.

I swear I've never felt so stressed as I am recently. All I need is to distract myself a little, feel how's like to have fun once again. My body can't take more crisis and tears being shed.

The universe knows how to be really tricky and sometimes I can't avoid but think that it's against me. However, I can't deny that sometimes it has its traits. Just when I felt like giving up finding something to distract myself some weeks ago, Amanda and Dara invited me to a Halloween party. And god knows how much I love Halloween. I couldn't help myself but coming to this party, so there I went.

The moment I stood there my feelings were a mixture of excitement and nervousness. I didn't know anyone. Amanda couldn't come and Dara was too involved with her friends. But anyways, I was there to have fun right? So that's what I did. Made myself have a drink, dance, talk to strangers. While that happened, a girl caught my eyes.

She was kissing some guy, I didn't even know if he was her boyfriend and if it wasn't the case I still didn't know if she was bi or something. And so I gave up reaching her, it felt kinda complicated as you see.

Kept dancing and talking to people, even making some friends until that same girl and some other guy went to me. I was taking a picture with a new friend when they stoped and watched us. Suddenly, she started talking to me, said her name was Louise. But the thing is that she was not just talking, she hitting on me. I really couldn't miss that opportunity since I had my eyes on her a little earlier. So we started kissing.

There were so many people passing by but none of them mattered. I was just enjoying the moment and she seemed to do the same. The feeling was that I have never hooked up with someone like that. It was intense and hot as hell, as if it wasn't the first time we kissed and touched each other.

We stayed like this, hooking up, taking breaks to talk and getting back at it until I left the party. I felt dizzy as I went to my sister's car. I laid on my bed thinking about it and thinking about Louise. She managed to get on my head so soon and just few were able to do that and have that effect on me.

I hoped we could be friends. How could I not try when someone made me feel that comfortable and good? Little did I know. The mess I would get myself into but at the same time adore every part of it...