Chapter 2: Opening Act?

-------------------------------------------

Bri's POV (Fabrianne)

- Alllllll I neeeeed, is a Beauty and a Beat.

It's allllll bout' you, when the musi-

I quickly shut off my alarm and sat up. I walked next door to check Fabia, or Iah (E-yah) and she was still asleep. I chose not to bother waking her up since she is not a morning person- at all.

I was usually the first one up out of all the girls. Why? Well, my name doesn't mean "image of her mother" for no reason.

I walked back into my room and straight into the bathroom. After taking a shower, I chose my outfit. "Hmm.. What to wear?" I looked at the calender on the wall, and checked the date today to see if we had any events, and we did! We have a gig at the café down the street! I completely forgot!

Well, it's only 8:30 and we don't have to be there until 11, so I'll wake the girls up at 9, I thought to myself.

I scanned through my walk-in closet, and chose to go with something girly, but casual. I chose a sleeveless blue button down top, red skinny jeans, and white Converse. I curled my light brown hair at the tips, and placed a matching bow to go with it. I slipped a pink case onto my iPhone, which also had a bow on it, and shoved it in my pocket.

I checked my reflection in the mirror and straightened out the bow in my hair. "Ehh.. No make-up today. Too lazy." I said to myself.

I walked down to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

Girls,

I'm out of town for 3 or 4 days. Got an emergency call from work this morning and took the jet.

Don't burn the house down and please don't drive Fabrianne up the wall.

Fabrianne: Watch them, please. No parties and call me if anything.

For the rest of you, please listen to her.

Be good, loves.

-Mum

I laughed and stuck the note on the refridgerator. Then, I walked back upstairs.

I stood in the hallway for a moment, deciding on who I should wake up first. Well, Fascienne, or Ienne (E-yen) doesn't really throw a fit when I wake her up, so she should be the first, I thought to myself.

I walked into her room and jumped onto the bed "IENNNNNNE! WAKE UP! FIRE!"

She immediately sat up with her eyes wide open and screamed, then fell off the bed. I've never laughed so hard in one morning.

"Damn you, Bri." She said while standing up.

"Sorry, we have a gig at 11. So get up or your ass is staying here."

"Ugh.. Yes, mum." She said while dragging herself to her bathroom.

I walked into Flo's room and tip toes over to her iHome that was on her night stand. After switching it on, I chose a song and skipped to the chorus, then put it on the loudest volume.

I pressed 'play' and stood behind the door.

- LET'S GO CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TIL' WE SEE THE SUN!

I KNOW WE ONLY MET BUT LET'S PRETEND IT'S LOVE! -

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Flo screamed at the top of her lungs and shut off her iHome. By now I was on the floor, dying of laughter.

"Fuck.you.Bri." she said while pulling the covers over her.